Coaches Rides

Arent most of these vehicles paid for by the boosters?

They are cars donated to the University. I had a buddy whose parents own a dealership. They use to give one new car and one used car to the athletic program every year. They had good seats and access.

That was 15 years ago, but I doubt it has changed much. The cars have to have a value on them because they are assets. I doubt the University spends a dime on them.

You would think Bo and his wife would drive something better than fricken Nissans! Oh well, better than a Toyota like Harvey drives, Lexus ES350=Toyota Camry lol

You obviously never drove in a Lexus. The 350 is actually equivalent to the Avalons, but rides a hell of alot smoother. I test drove the Cadillac, Mercedes, and BMW 5 times each. My thoughts were going towards the Caddy until a friend suggested the Lexus. I laughed and then decided that what would it hurt. One test drive of the 2013 was all it took for me to buy it. Bought it this last April and after 13k miles, it still feels like I am driving on bubble wrap. Everything is so smooth with it, hands down the best car I have yet to buy.

I wonder how often that page is updated. Bo is probably in a different car each week.

He's not. I've seen him driving around before and saw him early this year in it still. It's a pretty nice ride. Kind of funny how the football guys all go to different clubs.

I don't blame them. Would you want to have a good game and still be getting yelled at by Bo?