I said Michigan would win...here I am

blue>red

I talked smack, I said Michigan would thump Nebraska, and here I am. I'm true to my word to show up. Regardless of how or why Michigan lost, they ended the game in the same fashion as the rest this year. 4th quarter lead evaporated in no time just like OSU, Minn, and Wis. The officials were horrendous, Nebraska's D was tenacious, and both offenses were nothing more than error prone with a mix of good plays here and there.

So to your Huskers I wish you the best, although I hope if we meet again it's for a bigger prize and no outside influences affecting the outcome.

:cheers

I talked smack, I said Michigan would thump Nebraska, and here I am. I'm true to my word to show up. Regardless of how or why Michigan lost, they ended the game in the same fashion as the rest this year. 4th quarter lead evaporated in no time just like OSU, Minn, and Wis. The officials were horrendous, Nebraska's D was tenacious, and both offenses were nothing more than error prone with a mix of good plays here and there.

So to your Huskers I wish you the best, although I hope if we meet again it's for a bigger prize and no outside influences affecting the outcome.

Very classy. Thanks for being a great fan. Good luck to your team next year.

Very classy. Thanks for being a great fan. Good luck to your team next year.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

NC game is at the Fiesta Bowl next year isnt it????

see you there