Hope and Change vs Reality : 33 Shocking Facts

I don't think he has been as bad as some on the far right would like to believe but I am really struggling trying to find anything good enough for him to be considered anything less than a subpar President. Basically, it's like we have not had any leadership at all during his term. Other than Obamacare and a faltering economy, what does he have to show for it?

Obamacare: We'll see!

Faltering economy: what are you referring to?

Dodd-Frank

Consumer Protection Act

Ended Iraq War

Will end Afghanistan War

Killed Osama Bin Laden

Ended DADT

Ended W. era torture

Etc.

Too soon for a definitive answer . . . but I suspect that he'll fall just outside of the top third. Good, but not great. Plenty of time for things to get better or worse before 2016. If his opponents are still talking about Benghazi at that time, I'd be comfortable guessing that his ranking will be better than I suspected.

The proof is where??

Not much more I can say - we won't agree on other than

reasonable minds can differ (except on hating ut). it is no big deal. all that matters is that you have evidence for your assertions.

Agreed - besides I truly appreciate guys like you , Carl, Knapp and others who have different opinions than I. You sharpen me and cause me to think. I think if we all sat down wt a beer or other favorite bev, we'd have a lot more in common than not. Often times we have the same goal but a diff path to it - that is where negotiation and talking come into play. I use to be a stand up Repubs rule, dems drool type of guy. Now I'm disillusion by both parties - I would consider myself to be a Constitutional Conservative - not a neocon. I don't take the Tea Party tag because - it has been deamonized by party politics, the media - and who really knows what the Tea Party really is - too diverse from radicals to well meaning conservatives.

I don't think he has been as bad as some on the far right would like to believe but I am really struggling trying to find anything good enough for him to be considered anything less than a subpar President. Basically, it's like we have not had any leadership at all during his term. Other than Obamacare and a faltering economy, what does he have to show for it?

Obamacare: We'll see!

Faltering economy: what are you referring to?

Dodd-Frank

Consumer Protection Act

Ended Iraq War

Will end Afghanistan War

Killed Osama Bin Laden

Ended DADT

Ended W. era torture

Etc.

Too soon for a definitive answer . . . but I suspect that he'll fall just outside of the top third. Good, but not great. Plenty of time for things to get better or worse before 2016. If his opponents are still talking about Benghazi at that time, I'd be comfortable guessing that his ranking will be better than I suspected.

The proof is where??

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/EnsuringLawfulInterrogations

Agreed - besides I truly appreciate guys like you , Carl, Knapp and others who have different opinions than I. You sharpen me and cause me to think. I think if we all sat down wt a beer or other favorite bev, we'd have a lot more in common than not. Often times we have the same goal but a diff path to it - that is where negotiation and talking come into play. I use to be a stand up Repubs rule, dems drool type of guy. Now I'm disillusion by both parties - I would consider myself to be a Constitutional Conservative - not a neocon. I don't take the Tea Party tag because - it has been deamonized by party politics, the media - and who really knows what the Tea Party really is - too diverse from radicals to well meaning conservatives.

i agree very much. i think in essence we agree a lot politically. we just disagree the best way to effectuate those policies. also, i have nothing against the conservative ideology.

if i ever met you, i'd gladly buy you a beer.