Forget Former...

Huskrz65

i wouldnt expect creightonjay4michigan or wolverinewhatever to come back. they talked SO much smack it was gettin ridiculous. we know their colors, yellow. and they are blue because their team was defeated by a team "that was going to get rolled and put 40 points on and michigan will look back at the crappy bowl and remember the team they mopped the floor with blah blah blah etc etc.." you know. thats ok though. there are a couple of classy michigan fans that post and are much easier to interact with because they gave statistics and analyses in their debates.

i :yeah

i dont expect them either. unless they have changed their screen names and have come back on. maybe creightonjay4michigan is now wolverinekev

i wouldnt expect creightonjay4michigan or wolverinewhatever to come back.  they talked SO much smack it was gettin ridiculous.  we know their colors, yellow.  and they are blue because their team was defeated by a team "that was going to get rolled and put 40 points on and michigan will look back at the crappy bowl and remember the team they mopped the floor with blah blah blah etc etc.."  you know.  thats ok though.  there are a couple of classy michigan fans that post and are much easier to interact with because they gave statistics and analyses in their debates.

i :yeah

i dont expect them either. unless they have changed their screen names and have come back on. maybe creightonjay4michigan is now wolverinekev

perhaps. us little people wouldnt know but i think the admins can look up ip addresses and the such and if they match up.. DING DING DING we have a winner.

CreightonJay4Michigan is probably huskr23. Who else would pop in and post something as rediculous as a "recruiting violation" thread after another underdog Husker victory? :dumdum

Chameleon trolls are a SOB! :blink:

just like Mahoo's over in Hawaii. FYI a mahoo is a shim, or a he-she, or what ever you want to call it.

aerosmith----dude looks like a lady

ughhhhh

Wow cold sweat, when I read amber alert for a moment I thought I had run out of Karl Strauss Amber Lager. Whew, still have 3/6 left.

Creighton prolly wont't show cause he/she/it is still at the bb game. :cheers

ITS HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU'RE A HUSKER. :)

Smug is much easier. :lol::cheers

The scUM and sCUm sites are very rabid about the game. I think that the sCUm sites are even more upset than the scUM sites. With Clemson and all. :lol::horns2

:yeah

my money is that WolverineKev is WOLVERINEBLUEJAY, the douche that got banned for being a complete retard

the transformation has begun. i have always kinda liked the "big red" but i was brought up a michigan fan. for the last 26 years i have bled blue and gold, i am all dried up and have nothing but red and black now. michigan is a heartless team, they play with no guts. they have a hillbilly coaching a bunch of "thugs". the huskers are a classy team, i just love the entire atmosphere. leading up to the nu-um game i was telling everyone here, 40 min from ann arbor, that michigan was going down. the way i saw the huskers dismantle colorado, with class, and thats the kinda football i love.

i have been on every nebraska site and have signed up for every newsletter constantly for the last few weeks and i am gonna say this, nebraska is gonna win the big 12. coach C has a great team coming back, plus some kick ass recruits. i have a son on the way, due in may, and i can envision him playing linebacker at nu.

i am happy to have finally seen the light and can not wait until next season.

go big red!!!

XUMFAN- Welcome to Husker Nation. This board, IMO, is the premiere board to find information on recruiting, coaches, and players news and generally have a good time talking about Husker Football.

There's a good group of guys here that have a lot of fun discussing our future as fans of the Big Red.

As you explore the site you will see there are a lot of 'extras' to be had.

Again, welcome. :thumbs