what do you gotta do to get called for pass interference?

I'm not making excuses for the team's crappy play today, but they're not the only ones who did a lousy job. The refs missed several BLATANT pass interference calls by Minnesota. I don't mean minor touches either. Several times the Gopher player was all over our receiver long before the ball got there. Does a DB have to actually tackle the receiver in advance to get called for PI? Sheesh. They also missed a late hit out of bounds. I'm not talking about the one where the ref threw a flag and picked it up. On that one, the player already had inertia carrying him into him. It was before then there was a blatant late hit out of bounds that the refs missed.

Several bad calls aside from the pass interference no-calls. How about the tackle of Martinez that was five yards out of bounds. Incredible no-call on that.

Or the Thad Randall hand foul towards the end. He put his hand over the line but pulled it back well before the snap. Didn't touch anything. No way that's a foul, is it?

• Fire 1

There was a head-to-head hands-down worse than SJB's they did nothing about. Ya, there should've been a couple PI calls. Plus at the goalline at the end replay clearly showed we didn't touch the ball. Minn may not have gotten in the endzone and we could've stayed down by just one score. Doesn't excuse our crap performance but we got homered today.

There was a head-to-head hands-down worse than SJB's they did nothing about. Ya, there should've been a couple PI calls. Plus at the goalline at the end replay clearly showed we didn't touch the ball. Minn may not have gotten in the endzone and we could've stayed down by just one score. Doesn't excuse our crap performance but we got homered today.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was a hit on Taylor. Even the booth announcers said it should have been flagged