ESPN "30 for 30" film on Maurice Clarett and Jim Tressel called "Youngstown Boys" to air on Dec. 14

MichiganMan

That's going to be a good one and not so good for Ohio state fans and alums.

wishful thinking much?

I can't wait for it. and every OSU fan I know cant wait.

So you're looking forward to a documentary that's going to make your school look like sh#t?

Right on man........ Unless this doc glosses over the violations they're both involved in then I guess hey, good for you?

wishful thinking much?

So you're looking forward to a documentary that's going to make your school look like sh#t?

Right on man........ Unless this doc glosses over the violations they're both involved in then I guess hey, good for you?

Outside of their fans, who likes OSU anyways? It isn't like this will change opinions about the school or their sports programs.

I am an OSU fan and I want to see it.

wishful thinking much?

Once again....wishful thinking much?

At least pretend not to be completely biased....you have no idea what this thing is about and you have no idea about what Buckeye fans think in general. Get educated before spouting off.

Mo C created it(the same Mo C who was back at OSU taking classes) and Buckeye fans are not going to shun the past if it was negative, anyway.

Tress and Mo C worked it out. Most Buckeye fans love Tress and I think most have forgiven Mo C.

wishful thinking much?

Except there were no violations involving both of them.

wishful thinking much?

At least pretend not to be completely biased....you have no idea what this thing is about and you have no idea about what Buckeye fans think in general. Get educated before spouting off.

Mo C created it(the same Mo C who was back at OSU taking classes) and Buckeye fans are not going to shun the past if it was negative, anyway.

Tress and Mo C worked it out. Most Buckeye fans love Tress and I think most have forgiven Mo C.

Oh I'm pretty sure I know what most Buckeye fans think and thanks for walking right into that one.

Buckeye fans...so predictable...

wishful thinking much?

Oh I'm pretty sure I know what most Buckeye fans think and thanks for walking right into that one.

Buckeye fans...so predictable...

Do tell me what I think on the subject...... would love to know what I think.

I just wanna know why you are so emotionally invested in the Buckeyes? I guess haters always gonna hate. which is ok. I'd rather be hated than liked in college football. No one goes out of their way to troll the boilermakers

Do tell me what I think on the subject...... would love to know what I think.

I just wanna know why you are so emotionally invested in the Buckeyes? I guess haters always gonna hate. which is ok. I'd rather be hated than liked in college football. No one goes out of their way to troll the boilermakers

To be honest it just seems as if Ohio St. fans more than any other fanbase at least in my encounters are easily more likely to suck on their own collective teet more than any other fanbase in all of college football. Sure, every fan base has their homers. We all know that but for me anyway it's always the Buckeye fans who can't hold back when it comes to telling you a) how great their team either is or b) how great they're going to be. You don't seem to be like that but again it's just been my experience and I live in the heart of Big 10 country.

Then there's this guy.

AghJlIMCMAAix7i.jpg

But as I was saying about the doc why would you be so shocked that people when they see a 30 for 30 doc that involves a coach who lied and eventually was forced to resign for lying and hiding violations are not going to think it's going to be be a positive one about Jim Tressel and Ohio State? That's basically all I was saying...