ESPN "30 for 30" film on Maurice Clarett and Jim Tressel called "Youngstown Boys" to air on Dec. 14

MichiganMan

You keep using the term "butthurt"......I like how OSU fans have affected you lol.

very few fanbases have that kind of impact and I bet we're right up there in your top 3 least favorite lol

Be easy on him woody. I would be pissed off as well if my team just took a dump on the field vs Minny.

I like Nebraska fans. I do hope Tress gets hired just to see his reaction though :lol:

You keep using the term "butthurt"......I like how OSU fans have affected you lol.

very few fanbases have that kind of impact and I bet we're right up there in your top 3 least favorite lol

Be easy on him woody. I would be pissed off as well if my team just took a dump on the field vs Minny.

I like Nebraska fans. I do hope Tress gets hired just to see his reaction though :lol:

I like Nebraska fans as well and I think Tressel is the type of guy that would work at Nebraska. I will be in Nebraska visiting family in a few weeks and it should be fun to hear what they have to say about this year.

LOL. It's like dealing with a couple of two year olds in this thread. Am I pissed that Minny beat us?

Nope.....

Seems like the only butt hurt in this thread is coming from the two Buckeye fans that can't handle honest observations on their beloved team...

For the record also because you know me so well I actually don't hate either Jim Tressel or Maurice Clarett. In fact I'm glad Clarett turned his life around or at least I thought he had. The fans though are an entirely different story altogether and as I stated before Woody I did say that you did not seem to be like most of them...

I was just stating an opinion on the doc maaaaan. That's really all I was trying to say!

As for Tressel I don't see him coming here. How would I react if he was a prospect? I don't know. I really don't. I'm not cool with the whole tattoo gate deal and would I be worried about some sneaky going's on in terms of recruits most likely? A little bit yes.

LOL. It's like dealing with a couple of two year olds in this thread. Am I pissed that Minny beat us?

Says the guy that keeps using the phrase "butt hurt" when there isn't an OSU fan in this thread that is butt hurt.

Seems like the only butt hurt in this thread is coming from the two Buckeye fans that can't handle honest observations on their beloved team...

Did you skim over me saying this? "If it is a well put together documentary and truthful, why wouldn't I want to see it? I don't need to live my life with scarlet colored glasses on." Does that sound like someone that can't handle an honest observation? It is just football and there is no reason to be thin skinned about it.

The fans though are an entirely different story altogether and as I stated before Woody I did say that you did not seem to be like most of them...

I know a few fans of team x so all of team x's fans are this way. Makes sense to me.

Says the guy that keeps using the phrase "butt hurt" when there isn't an OSU fan in this thread that is butt hurt.

Did you skim over me saying this? "If it is a well put together documentary and truthful, why wouldn't I want to see it? I don't need to live my life with scarlet colored glasses on." Does that sound like someone that can't handle an honest observation? It is just football and there is no reason to be thin skinned about it.

The fans though are an entirely different story altogether and as I stated before Woody I did say that you did not seem to be like most of them...

I know a few fans of team x so all of team x's fans are this way. Makes sense to me.

393975645_099b51cbc7.jpg

so what exactly are you going on about? all i see is you trying to goad the osu fans into an argument that they arent having any part of. not a single one of them cares if the doc shows osu in a bad light or not. they just want to see the doc because it is about osu.

then we have you stereotyping all osu fans as being like the ones you "know". yet when none of the ones that have posted in this thread were remotely like them you try to get them to respond the way only you think they should.

oh, i guess my post should have a gif so

<insert ghey ass gif here>

• Fire 1

I hope not. I wouldn't want to face him.