Which statement accurately reflects the blame you attribute to the team?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm at 75/25 - but probably more 90/10 towards the coaches. If this was a single year, I'd put more blame on the players. But we saw this starting end of 2010, and started seeing it more clearly in 2011, we really saw it in 2012, and now we're fully seeing it in 2013. That's coaches. Likewise, I think I can now confidently say the primary success we've seen in the last 5 years (2009) was 90/10 towards the players. We cling to that season, but it's an eternity ago in the life of a Husker fan.

At what point do you put it on the coach when you put 8 guys in the box and run blitz, the linebacker hits the halfback in the hole, and fails to make the tackle?

I hate to use the word execution, but...

I feel like there were quite a few great play calls vs. Minnesota, but a lack of players making plays.

You can now burn me alive with recruiting and development talk.

At what point do you put it on the coach when you put 8 guys in the box and run blitz, the linebacker hits the halfback in the hole, and fails to make the tackle?

I hate to use the word execution, but...

I feel like there were quite a few great play calls vs. Minnesota, but a lack of players making plays.

You can now burn me alive with recruiting and development talk.

Is it a one time mistake, in which a player has earned playing time by showing coaches he can make a tackle, and he has otherwise prepared well for the game? Do the coaches see the mistake and correct it/coach him up? Or do we see a pattern of missed tackles, uncorrected errors, best players not on the field, poor preparation, poor fundamentals across the whole team over a period of time.... Whose fault would that be?