Spying

OK...am I the only one that is banging my head against the wall over this issue?

Intel Chief: US spies on Allies, they do it too

Of course they friggen do it too? Why in the hell are people in Washington dragging this issue through the mud and trying to make a huge deal out of it? Honestly, I would be pissed off to learn we WEREN'T spying on everyone.

Washington has totally lost all level of logic in what it gets upset about.

We should NOT have our intelligence community in public hearings telling the entire world who they spy on and how.

Gee....We tapped the phone of some other world leader? Wow...that's a shocker.

Now, both Republicans and Democrats are crying for reforms.....hey....how about reforming how the heck it got leaked that we are doing it and KEEP doing it?

There is mounting "outrage" throughout the world over U.S. spying on enemies and allies. Washington has remained quiet about this for the most part, but now that we have Merckel summoning our ambassador and sending her people to Washington to "demand answers," Washington is finally saying, "Wait a minute - you do this, too. You do it to us, you do it to your other allies, and guess what? We have proof."

That's what makes this faux outrage so ridiculous to me. Everyone does this. We're just better at it than they are.

There is mounting "outrage" throughout the world over U.S. spying on enemies and allies. Washington has remained quiet about this for the most part, but now that we have Merckel summoning our ambassador and sending her people to Washington to "demand answers," Washington is finally saying, "Wait a minute - you do this, too. You do it to us, you do it to your other allies, and guess what? We have proof."

That's what makes this faux outrage so ridiculous to me. Everyone does this. We're just better at it than they are.

That's why I expect the foreign outrage (at least on the government side) to be . . . measured. I'm sure the implied message is "don't protest too loudly or we'll shine a little sunlight on what you've been doing."

That's why I expect the foreign outrage (at least on the government side) to be . . . measured. I'm sure the implied message is "don't protest too loudly or we'll shine a little sunlight on what you've been doing."

I bet the sphincter dilators used will let in lots and lots of sunlight :D