Which Week 12 Game is the most compelling for TV? (night game chances)

Best Week 12 game for TV (night game chances)  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do we have a shot at a night game? I think we do. Aside from the two Big 12 games, not many of the other top games are playoffs for their division like the Nebraska - Michigan State one. Of course we will have to beat Michigan first, but the schedules should be decided soon for week 12...

Edit: this is excluding the Thursday and Friday games

Edited by IA State Husker

Delany said earlier this week that if both teams wanted the game to be at night, and a network wanted to pick up the night game, that there isn't really any rule stopping it from happening.

Here's a link to a Journal Star article about it:

http://journalstar.c...1a4bcf887a.html

Jim Delany on Thursday left open the possibility of future November night football games, perhaps as soon as this season.

Delany, Big Ten commissioner since 1989, said if both schools agreed to play at night and a television network wanted to air the game, he'd be OK with it, according to this story in The Gazette of Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

"I have no agenda on it," he said during Big Ten Basketball Media Day. "If both schools wanted to do it, then I think it's good. Those games in November are interesting games. They're important for the conference race, the national race. People want to see them. If both schools want to do it and a television entity was there, I'd be full supportive."

far from a ringing endorsement, but I'll take it.

Delany said earlier this week that if both teams wanted the game to be at night, and a network wanted to pick up the night game, that there isn't really any rule stopping it from happening.

Why can people get this through their head Bye Bye? Jeebus kriest. This is like almost 2 year old news for sh#t's sake. Let's be honest, the real reason there's no night games in November because, what does the Big 10 offer in comparison to the rest of the country, with games like Stanford/Oregon, OU/Baylor, Baylor/Texas, LSU/Bama and so on coming up. The Big 10 isnt standing in the way anymore.