Awesome experience

HANC

:horns2:horns2:horns2

I have missed this board for the last 4 days.......

KC husker and I just returned from San Antonio..... This was an awesome experience...... I have attended many, many road trip games over the last 20 some years, including many bowl games and NC games.....

This trip was near the top of the list..... I still can not speak because of my voice being gone.....

NU had amazing fan support (not surprised)

NU definately showed that this university has the best tradition and fan support ....bar none

Our guys outplayed UM, and our fans out-matched UM....

I want to hear from some of the UM fans who were taking smack before this game...... Hell, their fans didn't even stick around after the game.....

We still have a lot of work to do, but this program is headed in the right direction..... :restore2:restore2

I was there as well, and had an amazing time. What a great way to end the season.

I sat in front of some very nice Michigan fans. We talked about Lloyd Carr, and the injuries they had this year. We shook hands after the game.

There were some Michigan fans who were eating KFC (Kentucky Fried Crow) after the game. One was walking up and down the stairs after Michigans first score saying, "That may be the last time y'all score." I turned and saw him at the end of the game; he wasn't saying a word.

Most of the Michigan fans were very classy. As a whole, Michigan fans need to support their team better...win or lose.

Still, this was my first bowl game (not my last), and it was awesome.

I was at the game. It was an amazing game. I watched the game on tape later, but it did not match the excitement of being there. I have never been to a game in Lincoln, so this is the biggest Husker crowd I have been in. I was impressed by the way the Husker crowd would make noise when UM had the ball on offense. They knew when to make noise. The thrill of the last two touchdowns and the crowd reaction is something I will never forget. I will make it to a game in Lincoln some way some how. It must be great.

The UM fans were great. I talked to some after the game at a truck stop on the way home. (I live in the Austin, Tx area). The UM fans were very disappointed, but they did not complain about the calls. I was impressed with all the UM people in what must be a crushing defeat.

The excitement there was much greater than sitting next to all the blue hairs in memorial stadium! It was loud, relentless crowd noise and standing ovations...this would not be allowed in some areas of Memorial Stadium! I sat right next to the band which has always been a dream of mine and I have to say it rocked! I could not stay in my seat the second half and stood with a bunch of Husker fans that constantly cheered for our boys, it was something real spectacular. A memory I will never forget. The greatest game I have ever attended in my life thus far. This was my 3rd Husker Bowl second time at the Alamo and indeed Husker Pride and numbers were HUGE factors in the outcome. Michigan fans are not loud and are not proud. When we faced MSU a few years back they were ready to rumble. Ole Miss even was ready to fight but not the proud Maize and Blue. I am glad for the honor of being there for the Husker team! These coaches should be applauded as well as our boys! Look out Trojans and Longhorns, were not your Solich Huskers! We are restoring the order one pompus team at a time! :clap

GBR :restore2

to the Wolverine fans...You lost the game not the officials! Don't give up an 11 point lead to such a lowly team as Nebraska you elite, over-rated, bloated pansies!

Big Ten Sucks and has always been Over-rated! You guys got beat in the trenches and you can't handle it!

I had a guy at work that wanted to give me tickets to the game but there was no way I could get off of work to go!!! He told me like 3 days in advance that he had just gotten them so needless to say I was pissed!!! :steam But I got to watch the game at home by no means is this like the real thing but I want to get tickets to the Texas vs. Nebraska game next year any suggestions as to where I can get some??? :)

austinhusker:

I went with another Husker fan who lives 4 blocks from me. I work with another. I know another who lives 10 houses down from me.

I have been a fan since '70. It seems no matter where I go, there will be Husker fans. Next season we will have to get together at the watch site in North Austin.

GBR