Rich Rod vs. Meechicken: Who gets to the Rose Bowl first?

NUance

Rich Rod vs. Meechicken: Who gets to the Rose Bowl first?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nebraska snapped the Vulvarines' 19 game home win streak. Demoralized, the Vulvas may continue to spiral downward---getting worse before things get better. Arizona, on the other hand, has a solid team this year. They are at 6-3 right now, after a narrow loss to UCLA on Saturday. They won't make the Rose Bowl this year. But the Mildcats seem to be trending up since Rich Rod took over.

Yep, put Michigan there because they have had some great recruiting classes. Not a Rich Rod fan and since you said Michigan rather than Hoke, I say this is more of a possibility! :dunno

PS; Mich fans have not been so happy with the coachng staff in the Big House the past few weeks or should I say this entire year!

Yep, put Michigan there because they have had some great recruiting classes. Not a Rich Rod fan and since you said Michigan rather than Hoke, I say this is more of a possibility! :dunno

PS; Mich fans have not been so happy with the coachng staff in the Big House the past few weeks or should I say this entire year!

Yeah, that was by design. Hard to say how many more games Hoke coaches there. I don't think he's a bad coach. But Hoke is in a tight spot right now. A couple or three more losses this year and he might not be back next year.

Went with RichRod. I can't see how Mich will win their division in the foreseeable future. Right now they are well behind OSU, MSU and maybe even Rutgers next year. Arizona doesn't have a current juggernaut to block their division line. Yes they have UCLA and USC, but UCLA has won absolutely nothing, and who knows if USC will hire a competent coach.