Need your help of opinions

Count 'Bility

I see account. Everyone pretty much hit the nail on the head. Any coach at any level runs the ball and shortens the game. I knew Wynot got the onside kick, but as giltner's HC you still have to like you're odds going into that situation, as it isn't practiced a whole lot.

As for his normal football strategies don't apply to 8 man, complete sh#t. Played 8 man( 2 time all state, f#*k yeah I'm gonna toot my own horn) and when two good teams get matched up, it is a straight dogfight, with a premium on field position and clock management, funny just like a game with 6 more guys on the field and 20 more yards

I've always always contended that 1st down in "run only" situations is a perfect perfect time for a bootleg or a little PA TE delay (as mentioned above).

The defense is in sell out mode, it's a run first pass second option. Keeps the clock moving.

Have 3-4 plays set up each week for exactly these situations, then tweak each week to keep off balance.

So, PA or bootleg run.

Run

Run

Punt.

No doubt.