USC

Hujan

Difference between Pelini and Kiffin is the players actually enjoy playing for Pelini. Not so much with Kiffin. When you have recruits saying you will only commit to USC if Kiffin is fired, you have a problem.

^This.

I have no idea how the players would react if Pelini is fired. It is not a secret that the players love him and want him to be their coach. If you fire a guy they like, they could rebel and not play hard for the next coach. We'd probably see a bunch of players transfer also.

I'd predict a mass exodus of players and a lot of the kids with NFL futures leaving early. I personally wouldn't think Ameer would come back for his senior year.

38.04 million (2012)

California, Population

1.856 million (2012)

Nebraska, Population

Not to mention location. I do not know why things are not clicking for the team (besides turn overs). I do remember our last go around of killing the king (Frank) we ended up with a way worse head coach. I do not believe comparing USC to NU is fair. Maybe comparing USC to NU in the 90s would of been fair. Lets face it the kids in HS we are trying to recruit weren’t alive (met wouldnt remember) during NU last National Championship. While USC has a massive home state population and two appearances within the BCS game within the last ten years. Our last appearance was with that guy we beheaded that worked out great. If the powers that be are determined to fire Bo, maybe we can hire Frank back.. Am I happy with 4 losses a year? No. Am I in favor of rolling the dice on a new head coach? No. Does my opinion count? No. :ahhhhhhhh I am in favor of NU rebuilding its team to dominance I see firing Bo as a step backwards, just my two cents.

Difference between Pelini and Kiffin is the players actually enjoy playing for Pelini. Not so much with Kiffin. When you have recruits saying you will only commit to USC if Kiffin is fired, you have a problem.

Signed,

Aaron Green, Braylon Heard, Chase Rome, Tyler Moore, . . .

Also, speaking of recruits, how's our recruiting going this year? Crickets . . . ? That's what I thought.

^This.

I have no idea how the players would react if Pelini is fired. It is not a secret that the players love him and want him to be their coach. If you fire a guy they like, they could rebel and not play hard for the next coach. We'd probably see a bunch of players transfer also.

Rebel? What would that look like? A slew of turnovers and shoddy defense?

My god the fear mongering is insane. I guarantee that when Bo leaves, you're going to start to hear things coming out about how players really feel about the man, and it won't be all roses.

^This.

My god the fear mongering is insane. I guarantee that when Bo leaves, you're going to start to hear things coming out about how players really feel about the man, and it won't be all roses.

Like USC was playing for Kiffin. Like that.

Signed,

Also, speaking of recruits, how's our recruiting going this year? Crickets . . . ? That's what I thought.

Just got two commits yesterday as a matter of fact

^This.

Like USC was playing for Kiffin. Like that.

You just made my point. Give Kiffin's team 30 more scholarship players and they would have beat the ever living snot out of us. And that's who we are: a sad team that would have been mauled by a team that had already given up on its coach.

Signed,

A Wide Receiver who had 3 offers. Florida International and Ole Miss. I would hope he would commit to NU.

and

an "athlete" who had offers from LA Lafayette, So Miss, Tulane, Missouri and NU...

Uh, thats why we don't win people. Look at the offer list of the players we get. Its why we have close games with Wyoming, and get trucked by 6 loss Wisconsin's.

Signed,

A Wide Receiver who had 3 offers. Florida International and Ole Miss. I would hope he would commit to NU.

and

an "athlete" who had offers from LA Lafayette, So Miss, Tulane, Missouri and NU...

Uh, thats why we don't win people. Look at the offer list of the players we get. Its why we have close games with Wyoming, and get trucked by 6 loss Wisconsin's.

That WR was a **** coming out of HS for you star gazers. Committed to VT and then Miami before going the JUCO route.

The "athlete" is starting to be recruited by LSU. Do some research before you spew your BS.

Signed,

You take a small percentage and try to twist it into the players as a whole not liking Bo? You named four. Big huge deal.

What's wrong with the list of kids currently committed????