QB Ryan Mallett

i think we have no shot at landing this kid........need to look elsewhere

hunter

UT landed a huge commit this year and as said so did Arkansas. NU has had him in camp several times. Couls help.

I watched him again on film and the level of competition he plays against and with is tremendous. Watching these athletes resembles D III. He is very refined and well suited to the spread offense.

by Rivals.com AMP of Rivals.com Football Recruiting

The Nebraska Cornhuskers did not sign any quarterbacks in 2006. As a result, 2007 Rivals100 pre-evaluation quarterbacks such as Ryan Mallett (Texarkana, Texas) and G.J. Kinne (Canton, Texas) have become hot targets for Bill Callahan and staff. In this AMP feature, HuskersIllustrated.com's Sean Callahan discusses a few names the Big Red already have lined up this coming recruiting year.

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
:horns2 texas is pretty much out of it now and if michigan was a favorite with texas why would he want to reopen everything up..maybe there is hope for this kid

we dont know that yet. pull back on the reins. we know that texas gave him a deadline and he doesnt like it that he is being pressured into making a decision.

we know both ryan and his old man loved their visit to UT campus. i wouldnt count texas out just yet. texas is just using some strong techniques, obviously because they are the defending champs and plan to use that to their full advantage