On the bright side

RedDenver

There are still Bo supporters, sadly, just as there were Callahan supporters in 2007. A lot of them are probably the same people, almost all of whom are sniveling, weak, self-conscious, boys (not men) who are afraid to strive for greatness out of fear of falling short, and therefore fill themselves on the gluttony of mediocrity. Frankly, they can all GTFO.

24439905.jpg

shoe.jpg

Yup, you described me perfectly. Its like you've totally met me in real life and everything...

You put yourself in the crosshairs, champ. If you can't take the heat, maybe keep my posts out yo mouth.

And I'd love to meet you in person. Name the time and place, sweetie pie.

This is getting weird. Im gonna excuse myself now...

Guys, Hujan is just being antagonistic to get a response. He does this in a lot of threads. Don't be sucked in.

Not really. Just telling it like it is in a mostly tongue-in-cheek style. I'm not taking any of this quite as seriously as you all might interpret it.

(Except when I do. (Which isn't often.))

There are still Bo supporters, sadly, just as there were Callahan supporters in 2007. A lot of them are probably the same people, almost all of whom are sniveling, weak, self-conscious, boys (not men) who are afraid to strive for greatness out of fear of falling short, and therefore fill themselves on the gluttony of mediocrity. Frankly, they can all GTFO.

I admire your ability to generalize about individual people who you know nothing about.

Also, I think Bo should be fired. So don't pull that card.

It's an educated guess given that 99% of the Bo' supporter's best arguments is, "But . . . but . . . but, what if we get someone worse?!?!?"

And note I said "probably." I allowed for a margin of error.

Guys, Hujan is just being antagonistic to get a response. He does this in a lot of threads. Don't be sucked in.

Not really. Just telling it like it is in a mostly tongue-in-cheek style. I'm not taking any of this quite as seriously as you all might interpret it.

Took me a while to figured out you were going over-the-top on a lot of it. People are really emotional today, so I was trying to keep things from boiling over.

Took me a while to figured out you were going over-the-top on a lot of it. People are really emotional today, so I was trying to keep things from boiling over.

Probably a heads up move. Emotions, indeed. I draw my inspiration from the "If you don't laugh, you cry," adage.

My best friend is a "Bo-liever" and we give each other a hard time all the time, too. You should see our texts during games.

Probably a heads up move. Emotions, indeed. I draw my inspiration from the "If you don't laugh, you cry," adage.

It's certainly been that sort of day - heck, that sort of season.

Hello all, I have been here for a long time and read all the topics don't post much but heres my take. Bo has been our coach and it has been a roaller coaster the entire time. People either hate him or love him. Today during his presser he may have signed his resignation papers, who knows, I have mixed feelings about the guy, sometimes we look great others not so much. My only thing is if he is fired or leaves on his own who in the hell is out there that would want to coach at Nebraska? I mean what he has won at least 9 games in the last six years right? Their are many programs that would kill to have a record llke that. I know I know they are not Nebraska, but us Big Red fans have extremely high expectations. maybe to high, things change over time, and football program has also changed in the last 10 years. And I know some of you will flame spray me for saying this, but we should have given Frank Solich a chance back in 2003. But if I recall people didn't like him because he was a weak recruiter

There are 120 or so FBS level head coaching positions. Maybe 15 to 20 of them will be open this year. Maybe 5 to 10 will be at power conferences. Who will want to coach at Nebraska? Pretty much any coach looking to take the next step in his career.

Sorry Junior been there done that, Alot of options with selection of coaches. but or the AD needs a plan, don't just hire some guy that name is getting thrown around and then we do a knee jerk reaction and hire the guy and we end up with another Bill Calalhan incident which would set us another five years to recover. Unless they are quitely looking for someone and letting Bo stay I am ok with that, even with all drama going on right now. sure we are not where we want to be but with a head coach in place the program can still function, if Bo was to go now and we have no one to plug in his place, it would hurt the program, NFL coaches names being mentioned are not practical John Gruden, Bill Cowear. great NFL coaches but there is no guarantee that they would take the job and even if they did there is way to predict their success. just because they coached in the NFL does not mean automatic success in College. Some have proven that, Steve spurrier Washigton Redskins, Nck Sabian Miami Dolphins, I would prefer a coach that goes the other direction, one comes to mind Jim Harbaugh he went from coaching UC San Diego and developed quite a nice Little football program,, then was hired by Stanford, and most of us in San Diego thought party's over but no he turned around Stanford, and now with the 49er's and they are not doing to bad, Sorry for the rambling post but with everybody upset at Bo me included I just do not want us to do some knee jerk reaction to get rid of him and in the process pick up somebody like Bill Calalhan,

Hello all, I have been here for a long time and read all the topics don't post much but heres my take. Bo has been our coach and it has been a roaller coaster the entire time. People either hate him or love him. Today during his presser he may have signed his resignation papers, who knows, I have mixed feelings about the guy, sometimes we look great others not so much. My only thing is if he is fired or leaves on his own who in the hell is out there that would want to coach at Nebraska? I mean what he has won at least 9 games in the last six years right? Their are many programs that would kill to have a record llke that. I know I know they are not Nebraska, but us Big Red fans have extremely high expectations. maybe to high, things change over time, and football program has also changed in the last 10 years. And I know some of you will flame spray me for saying this, but we should have given Frank Solich a chance back in 2003. But if I recall people didn't like him because he was a weak recruiter

There are 120 or so FBS level head coaching positions. Maybe 15 to 20 of them will be open this year. Maybe 5 to 10 will be at power conferences. Who will want to coach at Nebraska? Pretty much any coach looking to take the next step in his career.

Sorry Junior been there done that, Alot of options with selection of coaches. but or the AD needs a plan, don't just hire some guy that name is getting thrown around and then we do a knee jerk reaction and hire the guy and we end up with another Bill Calalhan incident which would set us another five years to recover. Unless they are quitely looking for someone and letting Bo stay I am ok with that, even with all drama going on right now. sure we are not where we want to be but with a head coach in place the program can still function, if Bo was to go now and we have no one to plug in his place, it would hurt the program, NFL coaches names being mentioned are not practical John Gruden, Bill Cowear. great NFL coaches but there is no guarantee that they would take the job and even if they did there is way to predict their success. just because they coached in the NFL does not mean automatic success in College. Some have proven that, Steve spurrier Washigton Redskins, Nck Sabian Miami Dolphins, I would prefer a coach that goes the other direction, one comes to mind Jim Harbaugh he went from coaching UC San Diego and developed quite a nice Little football program,, then was hired by Stanford, and most of us in San Diego thought party's over but no he turned around Stanford, and now with the 49er's and they are not doing to bad, Sorry for the rambling post but with everybody upset at Bo me included I just do not want us to do some knee jerk reaction to get rid of him and in the process pick up somebody like Bill Calalhan,

Harbaugh wasn't at UCSD, he was at U. of San Diego. Toreros baby! Just felt the need to point that out since no one ever talks about my alma mater :P