What gifts are you asking for this holiday season?

A job in South Dakota...

What is your line of work? Surely we can help you get that wish so you can move away from the gangbangers.

My line of work doesn't translate well to the homeland. I am a traffic editor.

that sounds made up.

My quick google search would show that it probably isn't a popular line of work around here. I don't know what type of money it pays, but if you want back home bad enough there are always manufacturing jobs to get started with, and you can work your way up.

A job in South Dakota...

What is your line of work? Surely we can help you get that wish so you can move away from the gangbangers.

that sounds made up.

Well, it used to be "Traffic Producer", but when we got bought out by the current group of morons, they changed our titles.

A job in South Dakota...

that sounds made up.

My quick google search would show that it probably isn't a popular line of work around here. I don't know what type of money it pays, but if you want back home bad enough there are always manufacturing jobs to get started with, and you can work your way up.

I got selected to take a CO test in Rapid, but just didn't have the scratch to be able to float a plane ticket back...

A job in South Dakota...

that sounds made up.

Well, it used to be "Traffic Producer", but when we got bought out by the current group of morons, they changed our titles.

You should come out here...Lots of Husker fans live here in the PHX area and the best the traffic editors (I think what they do) can come up with is "drive hammered/get nailed" on the electronic signs..or "Crash 40 miles ahead...yada"

I can't remember the last time I asked anyone for any gift. I guess I'm in the minority on that one by the looks of it. I give as much as I can and really enjoy seeing my kids faces on Christmas morning. One of the best feelings is that morning, and of course Christmas Eve, our family gets together and watches National Lampoons Christmas Vacation every year.