Forbes ranks the most valuable CF teams

Amac3309

Of course thats not what I was referring to. I was dead from laughing at ur epic burn on their imaginary championships.

Yeah, I didn't think so. BTW, I have a three year old son, so I've watched Snow White at least a dozen times in the last year. Maybe more. He's really into that movie. :lol:

I think they do this every year, and it seems to me, we are lower this year than last.

IIRC, we were much lower last year because we were having to pay off our Big XII exit fees and still hadn't received a full B1G cut.

As we continue to come closer to receiving our full B1G share and we pay off our recent capital improvement expenditures, our placement on this list should go up even further.

---

Okay, I looked it up (I'm awake and have an infant with influenza...), and we were:

2013: 10th

2012: 11th

2011: 15th (Paying off exit fees, first B1G year)

2010: 4th (Last fiscal year in Big XII)

So we were higher in the Big XII...but the fact that we only dropped to 15th and we're already back in the Top 10 w/o a full B1G share should speak volumes about our program's brand.

I think they do this every year, and it seems to me, we are lower this year than last.

IIRC, we were much lower last year because we were having to pay off our Big XII exit fees and still hadn't received a full B1G cut.

As we continue to come closer to receiving our full B1G share and we pay off our recent capital improvement expenditures, our placement on this list should go up even further.

That, plus we added a few seats to Memorial to boost the revenue up a bit.

edit: Which is what you probably meant by capital improvements. lol

That, plus we added a few seats to Memorial to boost the revenue up a bit.

edit: Which is what you probably meant by capital improvements. lol

Yup. :)

And if Eichorst is to be believed, there will be more--state of the art sound systems for a stadium aren't cheap, by any stretch. But it should be cancelled out somewhat by an increase in B1G share.