2014 Gator Bowl: Georgia vs. Nebraska

BTN Best B1G Individual Performances of Bowl Season

3. Ameer Abduallah, RB, Nebraska

Gator Bowl stats: 122 rushing yards, 1 touchdown

Abdullah was named an All-Big Ten running back last month and he certainly played like one in the Huskers’ 24-19 win over Georgia in the Gator Bowl. Abdullah was a workhorse in Nebraska’s backfield, carrying the ball 27 times for 122 yards, an average of 4.5 yards per tote. The Huskers’ talented junior back topped the 100-yard mark in 11 of Nebraska’s 13 games, with the lone exceptions being 98- and 85-yard efforts vs. UCLA and Iowa, respectively. Abdullah’s 1,690 rushing yards was the eighth highest total in Division I college football this season.

2. Quincy Enunwa, WR, Nebraska

Gator Bowl stats: 4 catches, 129 yards, 2 touchdowns

With freshman Tommy Armstong Jr. under center, many wondered if this Nebraska would be able to pass on Georgia’s challenging SEC defense. Armstong Jr. only completed six passes for 163 yards, but Quincy Enunwa was on the receiving end of four throws that accounted for 129 receiving yards. Enunwa hauled in two touchdowns, including a 99-yard TD late in the third quarter, which was the longest play in school and Gator Bowl history.

Only Connor Cook was ahead of them. Two of the top three? Not too shabby.

• Fire 1

I wish all the games could be on youtube like that. It will be good while it lasts.

I might be able to help with that...

When is your highlight video going to be done, Landlord?

Working on it my man. Hopefully within the week but in hindsight I regret rushing it last year, so it'll be ready when I feel good about it.

I wish all the games could be on youtube like that. It will be good while it lasts.

I might be able to help with that...

When is your highlight video going to be done, Landlord?

Working on it my man. Hopefully within the week but in hindsight I regret rushing it last year, so it'll be ready when I feel good about it.

Good deal.

Looking forward to it.