ESPN Renegade

Redux

Me and my wife's cousin talk about this all the time with ESPN continue to wonder how it's even legal for ESPN to handle it like they do. Even if it is legit. But then again, I would bet folks within the NCAA dont even know how to tie their shoes.

They mostly wear Velcros and Loafers. Thwy get away with it because NCAA SEC and ESPN essentially make up the rules and stories that keep eachother in the spotlight. Its a scary three way but damn is it effective.

One of the thing that gets me is how ESPN talks about how amazing it is for a one loss team to overcome the odds to win the National Championship, even thought they have set it up the last few years.

The biggest SEC love fest is easily after LSU and Bama played the first game a couple years ago, terrible ugly win by LSU. then they immediately start talking about how there should be a rematch, you're kidding right? But nope, the BCS computers magically make it so...