Bus for Husker Games

God I hate those 11am games!

I did look into buying a bus and really you can find them cheap. 5K will get you a pretty decent one AND if my friends were not scared of basically everything and if their main hobby was not fun-hating, we could all chip in and get one, store it at my place, take turns driving it to games and pretty much have lots of fun.

God I hate those 11am games!

I did look into buying a bus and really you can find them cheap. 5K will get you a pretty decent one AND if my friends were not scared of basically everything and if their main hobby was not fun-hating, we could all chip in and get one, store it at my place, take turns driving it to games and pretty much have lots of fun.

Just host a "Huskerboard" golf outing somewhere this summer and take donations towards the purchase of a bus. Gives you a reason to golf if you like to do that and even if you don't I've noticed all the booze related posts lately and nothing goes better than some golf and booze.