How do you miss a runway Southwest?

I have no problem flying SW and I do quite often.

It's ok...but they're now relying on their name to start charging exorbitant prices on flights. I've used them twice now in the last two years just because of the baggage allowance since we've been traveling internationally and have to get from Cali to Omaha and back. But it could be a wash with the other airlines, who knows. We're not coming back until football season, so we'll do an assessment then. But airline prices are so crazy, you never know what to expect from day to day, really.

It's ok...but they're now relying on their name to start charging exorbitant prices on flights. I've used them twice now in the last two years just because of the baggage allowance since we've been traveling internationally and have to get from Cali to Omaha and back. But it could be a wash with the other airlines, who knows. We're not coming back until football season, so we'll do an assessment then. But airline prices are so crazy, you never know what to expect from day to day, really.

Someone was telling my mom awhile back that sometimes airlines use cookies to track which tickets your looking at online, and if you comeback another day from the same computer the prices will be higher for you than if you logged in from a different ip address. I have no idea if that's true, but if it is it's pretty shady.

According to news the pilots of the plane had 12 years of experience with the airline. Right now they are on paid leave pending a investigation.

They didnt miss the runway, they just landed at the wrong airport. Lol. Drunks.

When I worked for the team at Clemson, we were on the way home from Virginia and the pilot landed us at a former Air Force Base in Greenville, instead of the GSP airport. Landed, everyone started unbuckling and the pilot came on and said that we had landed at the wrong airport and we'd be taking off again shortly.

He was fired.

......... But airline prices are so crazy, you never know what to expect from day to day, really.

That's right. Two years ago, I explored airline trip for my dad's funeral. Almost $1500 round trip ticket from OKC to Sioux Falls. As the crow flies, only 600 miles or less! Outrageous. The same flight with two weeks advance ticket was approximately $400. Why?