Teaching science in schools

Oh I'm sorry. Should I have phased it more properly "objects attract other objects?"

Guess my whole post is disproven. Sorry guys! God created us all after all!

That really is one of the best wayst to describe gravity. If you think of space and time as a blanket, than any object with mass set on top of that blanket creates a "dent" in. If you were to put a smaller object on the blanket it would fall down the slope to the larger object.

The smaller object also attracts the larger object, but since the force is proportional to the mass, it doesn't move quite as much.

If I am in mid-air falling, the earth will also move towards my mid-air self by the tiniest immeasurably small amount.

The smaller object also attracts the larger object, but since the force is proportional to the mass, it doesn't move quite as much.

If I am in mid-air falling, the earth will also move towards my mid-air self by the tiniest immeasurably small amount.

SCIENCE!!!

You believe what you all want to and i will believe what i want. Done. Hate arguing about this sh#t cause everybody has different definitions for things and its useless to try and prove one right or wrong.

I dont believe in what many consider evolutionary theory where we all evolved from a single cell organism over time. I do believe in the concept of evolution as species adapting over time. Its not hard to understand if you pull your head out and think. I understand what others think, i just see it different. And im pretty sure science hasnt been lost on me with a BS in Biology.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-fact.html

Live and believe what you will and things will shake out how they shake out at the end. In the end thats all any of us can really do.