Wilbon or Avery (OR both)

Avery looks like the faster one. With ameer gone for the '15 season we could use a fast RB since we have 2 power backs, adam and imani with only one speedy back: newby

Larenzo Stewart will be one of the fastest backs in the BIG10, unless you are counting him as a slot guy.

Seeing as we are grabbing lots of receivers, I would think Stewart will be a rb. Avery seems a lot like Abdullah in that he is fast but can still take (and give) hits. So in that way i think he is different from Stewart (pure blazing speed).

• Fire 1

Avery looks like the faster one. With ameer gone for the '15 season we could use a fast RB since we have 2 power backs, adam and imani with only one speedy back: newby

Larenzo Stewart will be one of the fastest backs in the BIG10, unless you are counting him as a slot guy.

Seeing as we are grabbing lots of receivers, I would think Stewart will be a rb. Avery seems a lot like Abdullah in that he is fast but can still take (and give) hits. So in that way i think he is different from Stewart (pure blazing speed).

Oh, i thought stewart would be a slot receiver. If thats the case, then getting wilbon is a good idea.

Oh, i thought stewart would be a slot receiver. If thats the case, then getting wilbon is a good idea.

I think they will use him as both. Much like Oregon did with DeAnthony Thomas and what OSU does with Dontre Wilson.