Top 10!

Hey I don't see anything on their website. Can you maybe send a link??

I tried to find a link online. I live in Chicago and read the paper version this afternoon. There was a comment next to Nebraska that said something like "Callahan is on a roll".

The Chicago papers really have given us love since Callahan took over. I think a lot of that might be due to the fact that he grew up on the south side and has a lot of Chicago ties.

I think (w/my rose-colored spectacles) that the ranking is in large part to the returners we have. Hell, we won a big bowl game w/3 starting LB's out. Our biggest losses are Ross, Bullocks, Smith and Adams, but we have good depth to replace our D-Line and Ross. DB will be a concern but hopefully the JUCO's we have coming into the secondary will live up to the hype. And our LB's and O-line should be MUCH better.

Another factor could be our improvement. Anybody that says they didn't see improvement this year, especially at the end, is smoking some crazy stuff. Hopefully the momentum carries over and we get rolling early next year.