Broncos Suck: Who Can We Steal?

I feel a bit bad for the Denver fans. Their team played awful. As good as Seattle played, Denver played just as terrible. That really should have been a good game, and it turned out to be lame as hell since Denver laid an egg. Even the commercials sucked. Maybe they should threaten to cancel the Super Bowl like they did with the Pro Bowl, since that ended up working.

I feel bad for em, but with the way Bronco's fans talked them up I can't feel too bad.

I told my buddies when it was 8-0 that we were about due for a "sh**ty" Super Bowl since the last 4 or 5 have been so good. I still thought it was really entertaining, Denver choked and Seattle soared at just the right times to keep me interested the whole time.

I feel bad for em, but with the way Bronco's fans talked them up I can't feel too bad.

I told my buddies when it was 8-0 that we were about due for a "sh**ty" Super Bowl since the last 4 or 5 have been so good. I still thought it was really entertaining, Denver choked and Seattle soared at just the right times to keep me interested the whole time.

Who was talking them up? Someone on here? They are my team, and always will be, and I announce that on here, but I realistically thought it was a coin-flip game. Good offense vs. Good defense. It turned out to be a disaster that it probably didn't need to be, but Seattle was the better team on Sunday.

I watched the Super Bowl last year in San Fran last year at a Chinese restaurant and even though I didn't care about either team, had a great time because it was a good game. This one was just a joke. I wouldn't have even watched it past the 2nd quarter had I not been a Broncos fan.

Who was talking them up?

People here in Colorado were generally assholish about the team all season. If they knew you weren't a Broncos fan, they'd seek you out every week to tell you how F'ING AMAZE-BALLS they are and how F'ING TERRIBLE your team is and how if you live in Colorado you HAVE to be a Broncos fan now. Hell, my girlfriend doesn't give a rat's ass about the NFL and she had people doing the same thing to her; at the grocery store, at restaurants, at bars, etc.