Broncos Suck: Who Can We Steal?

Thank god I didnt have to watch my Chiefs get clobbered tonight.

#groundhogday

You'll never see it. Because it'll never happen as far as the chefs doing anything meaningful. Be thankful you got saved. Sometimes good teams have to save crap teams from being exposed. Once again, Denver embarrassed themselves and the chefs fans felt they could redeem themselves by not being humiliated in a game they can't even get to.

At the risk of True calling me a douche again I'd like to give those chief fans out there some ammo. Denver now holds sole possession of the record for most super bowl losses with 5. But you gotta make the game to lose it so that says something.

On a positive note if Denver makes it back next year and Dallas doesn't they will be tied with Pittsburgh and Dallas for most appearances.

#groundhogday

You'll never see it. Because it'll never happen as far as the chefs doing anything meaningful. Be thankful you got saved. Sometimes good teams have to save crap teams from being exposed. Once again, Denver embarrassed themselves and the chefs fans felt they could redeem themselves by not being humiliated in a game they can't even get to.

Oh my land. Youre so bitter.

#groundhogday

Oh my land. Youre so bitter.

I'm better today. It's almost Husker baseball season, and my Avs are doing well. :)