Sooooo today

I'm not having any sort of bodily fluids issues, but I do kinda feel bad. I watched the game at my girlfriend's apartment and her neighbor below is a loud and obnoxious even when the Broncos win. He was throwing stuff around during the first half and yelling and screaming. Then, after Harvin ran the 2nd half kickoff back, it just went silent. Did he kill himself? Should I have called 911? These are the questions I have today.

Does your girlfriend live above the fat guy that got pissed about Batista winning the Royal Rumble?

It sounds like the same guy during the games, but I've talked to him before. He's actually a pretty soft-spoken guy. When the game starts though, he just goes all sorts of crazy.

I'm not having any sort of bodily fluids issues, but I do kinda feel bad. I watched the game at my girlfriend's apartment and her neighbor below is a loud and obnoxious even when the Broncos win. He was throwing stuff around during the first half and yelling and screaming. Then, after Harvin ran the 2nd half kickoff back, it just went silent. Did he kill himself? Should I have called 911? These are the questions I have today.

Does your girlfriend live above the fat guy that got pissed about Batista winning the Royal Rumble?

It sounds like the same guy during the games, but I've talked to him before. He's actually a pretty soft-spoken guy. When the game starts though, he just goes all sorts of crazy.

But I swore True lived in Nebraska.