Sipple Q&A with Pelini

Ho Lee Fuk. I can hardly bare to read Sipple at all anymore. I saw the header of the article and chuckled, not sure if I can read past it it's just so stupid.

Header if the article - If Pelini feels pressure, he doesn't show it:

What the hell do we call the week of the Iowa game, and the actions during and after? If that wasn't cracking under pressure, what the hell is?

Hmmm. I just read the whole thing.

Turns out everything is great in HuskerNation. Bo is not the stubborn guy he is perceived to be, he makes changes all the time.....you guys. Oh, and that perception, it's not Bo's fault, it's that stinking FauxPelini guy and other anonymous sources,.....who knew?

Special teams? That wasn't really that big of problem, the only problem was catching punts......we fix that we are better than we looked. Okay, so returning the punts apparently is not a goal of ours, just catching them. Baby steps folks. Oh, but Bo said, don't expect that to be fixed overnight. Yes, because Nebraska football fans are used to things being solved quickly around here......sheesh.

Administrative support was a big topic in another thread a week or two ago. Big long debate about it. All for nought. Bo has unlimited support, and is given everything he needs by the University. So much for that debate......put it to bed.

Sipple and Bo then debated if Sipple were a lapdog, would Bo like him to be a pug or a wiener dog? Bo asked maybe if Sipple could be both.....Pug with a little wiener in him.

Yeah, the first time I clicked it, it sent me to that page saying it wasn't available. After your quote, I rechecked, and it worked. Your link here works as well lol. Thank you.

Good read, but it doesn't put anyone that is on the fence any closer to believing. There are obviously issues, and even for me, I won't believe they are fixed until I see it on the field. At this point in Pelini's career, he has a lot to prove. Maybe not winning the CCG, but winning those games we are suppose to, and if we do have a loss to someone like Wisconsin, make it competitive. There isn't one game on next year's schedule that screams "blowout". A blowout to anyone next year might just ruin my whole perspective of Bo. Until then, I will support fully and hope for the best for this team and staff. We have the weapons in every position and goes down the roster. No more excuses of "we don't have the talent", because we do.

Yeah, the first time I clicked it, it sent me to that page saying it wasn't available. After your quote, I rechecked, and it worked. Your link here works as well lol. Thank you.

Good read, but it doesn't put anyone that is on the fence any closer to believing. There are obviously issues, and even for me, I won't believe they are fixed until I see it on the field. At this point in Pelini's career, he has a lot to prove. Maybe not winning the CCG, but winning those games we are suppose to, and if we do have a loss to someone like Wisconsin, make it competitive. There isn't one game on next year's schedule that screams "blowout". A blowout to anyone next year might just ruin my whole perspective of Bo. Until then, I will support fully and hope for the best for this team and staff. We have the weapons in every position and goes down the roster. No more excuses of "we don't have the talent", because we do.

Nebraska is supposed to win Conference championships.

SNIP:

Q: Some folks wonder if, as the boss, you're too hesitant to change the way you're doing things, perhaps even a bit stubborn. Your reaction to such a perception?

A: We make changes all the time. Things always are getting reworked. We look at every aspect of what we do. That's an asinine perception. There are a lot of different facets to what we do, in every facet of the game. For instance, defensively, we change all the time. We're different now than we were two years ago, in some ways. You're always adjusting and looking for ways to make things better.

--hey thanks for calling us all stupid again!

SNIP:

Q: Some folks wonder if, as the boss, you're too hesitant to change the way you're doing things, perhaps even a bit stubborn. Your reaction to such a perception?

A: We make changes all the time. Things always are getting reworked. We look at every aspect of what we do. That's an asinine perception. There are a lot of different facets to what we do, in every facet of the game. For instance, defensively, we change all the time. We're different now than we were two years ago, in some ways. You're always adjusting and looking for ways to make things better.

Not all of us. ;)

• Fire 4

SNIP:

Not all of us. ;)

By the way, a good journalist would have asked Bo to elaborate on that point.

Nebraska is supposed to win Conference championships.

Ummm... not sure what your trying to say here. We don't win a CCG, the whole season was ruined and we took a step backwards?

Yes the season was a failure (not just my definition, but the coaches and players always say this too). And no, sadly it isn't a step backward anymore, we haven't won one in 15 years.

• Fire 5