How did you end up with your college roommates?

I lived in the Southeast Building of the 4 buildings in college park by SCC in Lincoln. Across the parking lost in the northwest building lived my high school girlfriend. Bitch dumped me about 2 months in to this living situation. Started dating a guy who was 31 to her 19. Made the whole year kind of crappy for me but damn did we throw some awesome parties in '04-'05.

Shes now engaged to some sasquatch lookin dude. Had a kid about 6 years ago with aguy who was 40 something at the time. Told her he was a roadie for like Blake Shelton. Karmas a bitch.

My randomly-assigned roommate expected to get into a sorority with her best friend. Her best friend made it. She didn't.

I think we said like 20 words to each other all year, but I learned a lot about her by listening to her side of her phone conversations with her boyfriend. I felt so bad for her boyfriend.

But we had a super-double so we had that going for us. Which was nice.

My randomly-assigned roommate expected to get into a sorority with her best friend. Her best friend made it. She didn't.

I think we said like 20 words to each other all year, but I learned a lot about her by listening to her side of her phone conversations with her boyfriend. I felt so bad for her boyfriend.

But we had a super-double so we had that going for us. Which was nice.

Ouch! That had to be a bad way to start the year!

My roomate had one of thos Weed flags that looked like a Jack Daniels label. One night he dropped a bunch of acid and wore it as a cape and ran around the halls like a superhero.

On 4/20 he ate an entire bag of shrooms. I just thought of an awesome story that deserves telling.

My roommate in college was acquired by a survey you filled out before you started your freshman year. He was a good guy, but I transferred to UNL after my freshman year there. The only awkward moment was coming home from studying one night (our dorm room door was unlocked) so I walked in and he and his girl were naked on his bed, and he was finishing the deal. On her chest. I turned around and walked back out. He had seen me so the next day was a little awkward, and he apologized for it and not locking the door so there would be some warning. I basically told him, "it's ok, looks like you were having a good time. Oh, and by the way, you have a small...."

My roommate in college was acquired by a survey you filled out before you started your freshman year. He was a good guy, but I transferred to UNL after my freshman year there. The only awkward moment was coming home from studying one night (our dorm room door was unlocked) so I walked in and he and his girl were naked on his bed, and he was finishing the deal. On her chest. I turned around and walked back out. He had seen me so the next day was a little awkward, and he apologized for it and not locking the door so there would be some warning. I basically told him, "it's ok, looks like you were having a good time. Oh, and by the way, you have a small...."

Was he facing you or no? Yes, I wanna know