Fightin' Erstads at Arkansas

there are games where a certain play sticks out in a game that seems like it could have changed the complexion of the game. Miind you it is no one particular persons fault for this loss, but the play that sticks out to me is the liner to center that Darby let fall in front of him... now I wasn't there he may not have saw it off the bat very well or the sun could have been an issue.... but that play led to 4 runs in the inning. It looked as if he should have been able to get to that ball... I think if he makes that play it changes the entire landscape of the inning and the game...

Is Ryan Boldt hurt?

Why is he not starting every game in center?

This seemed to be an issue last week too with Kildow in center having an issue or two with fly balls...

I do not have the knowledge or understanding of the game that Erstad has and I do not want to second guess his decisions, but I do wonder..... Why?

there are games where a certain play sticks out in a game that seems like it could have changed the complexion of the game. Miind you it is no one particular persons fault for this loss, but the play that sticks out to me is the liner to center that Darby let fall in front of him... now I wasn't there he may not have saw it off the bat very well or the sun could have been an issue.... but that play led to 4 runs in the inning. It looked as if he should have been able to get to that ball... I think if he makes that play it changes the entire landscape of the inning and the game...

Is Ryan Boldt hurt?

Why is he not starting every game in center?

This seemed to be an issue last week too with Kildow in center having an issue or two with fly balls...

I do not have the knowledge or understanding of the game that Erstad has and I do not want to second guess his decisions, but I do wonder..... Why?

I think Boldt got hurt in the KState game, and that is why he is the DH.