Fox News: Still unskewing polls

With Karl, the election unskewer, Rove himself leading the charge. You just can't make this stuff up.

In the 2012 presidential race Republican Governor Mitt Romney carried Arkansas by 24-points. So why does the New York Times/Kaiser Family Foundation poll out this morning have a sample that gives Mr. Romney only one point more than President Obama?

With a sample that has Mr. Obama’s share 23 points more than it was in the state in 2012, no wonder the survey has Democratic Senator Mark Pryor up by 10 points over Republican Tom Cotton in the 2014 Senate race.

The race is more likely to be where the Real Clear Politics average was before the Times and Kaiser came out of the field: dead even.

These four state polls conducted by a major newspaper and wealthy foundation grossly over-sample Obama voters, providing a distorted picture of the current condition of each race.

http://www.foxnews.c...intcmp=HPBucket

The only thing missing is a tantrum that results in Megyn Kelly leaving the newsroom. :P

The only thing missing is a tantrum that results in Megyn Kelly leaving the newsroom. :P

Okay this was seriously my favorite moment in television history. Fox News on election night 2012 was amazing. A thousand metric tons of delusion packed into one small studio, with Karl Rove leading the charge. I think I fell in love with Megyn Kelly (before she started being all racist about Santa and sh#t)

Okay this was seriously my favorite moment in television history. Fox News on election night 2012 was amazing. A thousand metric tons of delusion packed into one small studio, with Karl Rove leading the charge. I think I fell in love with Megyn Kelly (before she started being all racist about Santa and sh#t)

That evening was the longest I have ever watched Fox News. I saw the Karl Rove incident live, and it was amazing.

There's a pretty nefarious rumor that claims to know why Rove was so adamant that Fox shouldn't call the election in favor of Obama at that point, that involves voter fraud, voting machines and the hacker group Anonymous. It's Hollywood-worthy.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anonymous-claims-to-have-blocked-gop-election-theft-with-ohio-firewall

nothing surprises me anymore. I used to believe that you only see this sh#t on shows like scandal but hell anymore it really wouldn't surprise me. Like Red Dawn when that first came out I thought that would never happen here, now after watching the latest one I could totally see that happening. Especially if you take the guns out of the hands of the citizens of this country.

nothing surprises me anymore. I used to believe that you only see this sh#t on shows like scandal but hell anymore it really wouldn't surprise me. Like Red Dawn when that first came out I thought that would never happen here, now after watching the latest one I could totally see that happening. Especially if you take the guns out of the hands of the citizens of this country.

Oh sweet Jesus! You realize if they come at you with tanks, APCs, bombers, fighters, and missiles those guns aren't good for much anymore.

I am positive the Gov't would not take that approach unless another country would be involved in threatening our Country. They are going after the current Administration not the Country Big Difference. But, yeah these day it would be real hard to do without the support of at least part of the military. It just wouldn't happen IDK I hope not.

Seems like as good of a place as any to bash Fox news:

http://gawker.com/ho...oset-1569504867

In the summer of 2013, according to multiple sources with knowledge of their exchange, Shepard Smith approached Fox News president Roger Ailes about publicly coming out. The newly attached anchor was eager, at the time, to finally acknowledge his sexuality. “It’s time,” he told Ailes and other colleagues. “It’s time.”

Instead, Ailes informed Smith that the network’s famously conservative audience would not tolerate a gay news anchor. Ailes’ answer was definitive: Smith could not say he’s gay.

“This came up during contract negotiations,” a Fox insider told Gawker. “Shep wanted to and was ready to come out, and Roger just said no.”

Smith, one of Ailes’s first and most loyal disciples, acquiesced to his boss’s demand, and dropped the matter. But the discussion worried enough Fox executives to prompt Smith’s removal, in September 2013, from the channel’s coveted prime-time lineup. According to a Fox insider with direct knowledge of negotiations, Smith’s desire to come out was a large factor in the dramatic move.

“They tried to play it up as a big promotion,” the insider said. “But everyone knew that Shep was getting demoted. And the coming out thing was a significant part of that.”

Nobody has the right to tell someone what they should or shouldn't believe in or how to live. I just don't understand why anyone would want to get in front of cameras and say Hey I am a straight man who Is attracted to women. Or I am a gay man who is attracted to other men. I just don't feel it is my business what the other persons personal lifestyle is, nor do I think others need to come out and publically state what they do in their private lives.