SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

someone is up late......

someone is up late......

always

man i don't know how you night owls do it... i mean what do you do?? whats happening at 300 AM??? now if its the weekend and me and the boys are partying and the pow is flowing i can understand!! i guess i love my self too much.... hope stan likes to get his rest doe

someone is up late......

someone is up late......

always

man i don't know how you night owls do it... i mean what do you do?? whats happening at 300 AM??? now if its the weekend and me and the boys are partying and the pow is flowing i can understand!! i guess i love my self too much.... hope stan likes to get his rest doe

of course he does he have school in the morning. Hes a minor under my roof. But i drive school buses so i sleep all day and stay up late. Its only 12:30 here. I work before you get up take a nap cook go back to work run an extra school route get off work shower watch tv with Stan he always say love you good night and thats how i stay up. #supermom
  • Fire 1

Nice photos! I was in New Orleans for a Greek festival a few years back when I was in college. My roommate in college at Nebraska was from Shreveport so he made sure that I got a hefty dose of soul food and Cajun cooking. He now lives in New Orleans and is a chef down there...I'm definitely going to have to visit! Love that place!

where does he work so I can check him out