2015 Draft

Okay, you have to be a complete draft geek like me to even look at such a post. The Great Blue North Draft Report is site that tracks draft related news throughout the year.

I thought it interesting who was projected as the number one overall pick. First instinct might be it means nothing, but I offer that it does show how some are paying attention.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2015projection.html

How dare you jack this thread!!!

Just kidding. I don't think so because running backs are not viewed as a priority in the NFL draft until later rounds. How times have changed. I do not think that would affect his Heisman attention however.

Also, it might help recruiting to have positive attention to both sides of the ball. Although the Heisman has become a QB award, how crazy if two players from the same team actually had interest in "The Heisman Watch." Clowney and Teo both were given consideration so perhaps Gregory could join his teammate in the hype.

How dare you jack this thread!!!

Just kidding. I don't think so because running backs are not viewed as a priority in the NFL draft until later rounds. How times have changed. I do not think that would affect his Heisman attention however.

Also, it might help recruiting to have positive attention to both sides of the ball. Although the Heisman has become a QB award, how crazy if two players from the same team actually had interest in "The Heisman Watch." Clowney and Teo both were given consideration so perhaps Gregory could join his teammate in the hype.

If Clowney and Suh didn't win the Heisman after dominating seasons, Gregory will have to have a season of the century to win it.