Who will be the next governor of Nebraska?

How do you feel about the candidates in general?

Indifferent, mostly. I don't know that Ricketts has ever done much beyond inheriting a lot of money.

Hassebrook has the wrong letter after his name and therefore is probably a non-factor. I don't know much about him beyond the vague recollection that he was involved in some rural Nebraska initiative.

How do you feel about the candidates in general?

Indifferent, mostly. I don't know that Ricketts has ever done much beyond inheriting a lot of money.

Hassebrook has the wrong letter after his name and therefore is probably a non-factor. I don't know much about him beyond the vague recollection that he was involved in some rural Nebraska initiative.

Pretty much this, except that I think that Ricketts has done a pretty good job at TD. But I'm no expert in his business aptitude or dealings.

I was impressed with Rickets when I met him in person and had discussions about political topics. However, this was before he brought in Palin to endorse him. That brought him down a notch in my mind. But, I can mark that up to just trying to get the vote of the extreme right in Nebraska. When I was with him I didn't get the feeling he was a whacky Tea Partier like Palin is.

I was impressed with Rickets when I met him in person and had discussions about political topics. However, this was before he brought in Palin to endorse him. That brought him down a notch in my mind. But, I can mark that up to just trying to get the vote of the extreme right in Nebraska. When I was with him I didn't get the feeling he was a whacky Tea Partier like Palin is.

This is spot on.

Ricketts is a worthless clown, but he'll obviously win.

Worthless?!?!? I would say "Worthless" is not the best way to describe him.

Certainly not. But the only thing he is worth is money. Which doesn't do the Nebraska people any good unless he's writing us all checks.