Progressives turn to Warren - leaving Obama/Hillary?

Well, with Hillary there is the problem of the 22nd admendment

Bill Clinton had stated that voting for him would gettwo presidents for the price of one."

Which is exactly the stupidity of Obama isn't an American, Bush stole the election, ad nauseum

• 2 weeks later...

Jack Morris, thinks old timer Jerry Brown will run against old timer Hillary (Old timer Jack badly predicted the last presidential campaign)

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/morris-brown-challenge-hillary/2014/07/29/id/585490/

Quick tip to save everyone some time . . . if Dick Morris predicts "A" immediately place all of your bets on "B".

Exhibit #1 from election day, 2012: http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/266027-prediction-romney-325-obama-213-

Jack Morris, thinks old timer Jerry Brown will run against old timer Hillary (Old timer Jack badly predicted the last presidential campaign)

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/morris-brown-challenge-hillary/2014/07/29/id/585490/

Quick tip to save everyone some time . . . if Dick Morris predicts "A" immediately place all of your bets on "B".

Exhibit #1 from election day, 2012: http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/266027-prediction-romney-325-obama-213-

Yet he (Morris) is paid soooooo much for spouting his opinion. He and the weathermen (not the Bill Ayers type) have a good gig going. Be wrong 50% put still get paid well. I thought the Jerry Brown discussion would warm up the discussion. I do think, if Jerry was 10 years younger, he'd be very likable among the progressive crowd and be a candidate to recon with (if you can hide some of his wackier statements)

Yet he (Morris) is paid soooooo much for spouting his opinion. He and the weathermen (not the Bill Ayers type) have a good gig going. Be wrong 50% put still get paid well. I thought the Jerry Brown discussion would warm up the discussion. I do think, if Jerry was 10 years younger, he'd be very likable among the progressive crowd and be a candidate to recon with (if you can hide some of his wackier statements)

Not really. We're going to see a steady stream of right wing media folks toss out the name of every politico as the new, totally running, anti-Hillary . . . and at the end of the day it's going to be Hillary.

This is fine . . . but recognize it for what it is.

No thank you on Jerry Brown.

Wicked 'stache, but I'm not sure what he knows about politics :)

1389205811000-AP-Hall-of-Fame-Morris-Bas

Great catch - JR. - I just saw my mistake associated wt this pic. I'm a old Twins fan and loved JACK Morris's big shutout when the Twins beat the Braves in that classic game 7 World Series game (probably one of the greatest all time game 7s during one of the greatest series) . Jack should never be confused wt Dick. Jack is a hero for us old Twins fans (yes he was more of a Detroit guy - but we can claim him) while Dick is often well a dick.... Bummer when you get older and the get the brain knots - one day you may understand.

• Fire 1

Great catch - JR. - I just saw my mistake associated wt this pic. I'm a old Twins fan and loved JACK Morris's big shutout when the Twins beat the Braves in that classic game 7 World Series game (probably one of the greatest all time game 7s during one of the greatest series) . Jack should never be confused wt Dick. Jack is a hero for us old Twins fans (yes he was more of a Detroit guy - but we can claim him) while Dick is often well a dick.... Bummer when you get older and the get the brain knots - one day you may understand.

Oh, I definitely understand. Reference the Han Solo thread...

I was really just excited to have a reason to post a picture of Jack Morris (as a TIGER!)

Oh, I definitely understand. Reference the Han Solo thread...

I was really just excited to have a reason to post a picture of Jack Morris (as a TIGER!)

I'll respect the Tiger post. Since my Twins have been at or close to the bottom of the division most years (except the few they immediately got outed by the Yankees in the playoffs) since Morris, I'll pull for any team from our division (and esp Detroit) to beat one from the east

The recent Hobby Lobby decision reinforces what carl's been on about for a while for me. Like Hilary or not, and I don't know, I'm much more worried about a Republican president's Supreme Court nominees...as well as what their party will, in effect, push them to advocate. Even though I like a few of these Republican potentials a good deal.

The recent Hobby Lobby decision reinforces what carl's been on about for a while for me. Like Hilary or not, and I don't know, I'm much more worried about a Republican president's Supreme Court nominees...as well as what their party will, in effect, push them to advocate. Even though I like a few of these Republican potentials a good deal.

Zoogies who are the few potentials that you like? If they are more moderate, they may not appoint the SC nominees you fear??

Zoogies who are the few potentials that you like? If they are more moderate, they may not appoint the SC nominees you fear??

Rubio and maybe Rand Paul (though I wouldn't say he's moderate, I guess?)

Rubio and maybe Rand Paul (though I wouldn't say he's moderate, I guess?)

I could live wt either one.