Phil Steele = Anti-Huskers?

If that's the case, then Bo has not lost 4 games every year. That in fact, has only happened twice as well.

Do we count all games or dont we?

When making predictions for the regular season - I would assume you'd only predict games played during the regular season.

The "season" is the whole season. I may be out of place, but that's just nitpicking bullsh#t.

Like I said, if that's the perameters, then Bo has NOT lost 4 games every year, and is NOT a "4 loss coach". Hell, it only happened twice. Moving the goalpost now makes 4 losses an anomoly, not the norm. It's that simple. Cant have it both ways.

Well then why would he predict us at 8-4...when we clearly play 13 games a season. It's not nitpicking, it's fact. 8-4 is where we finished last season when matched up against his predictions this season. And you'd be right, Bo has not lost 4 games in each of the regular seasons. But that's not what we're talking about. You were bitching about the 9/10 wins - and how anyone that doesn't pick 9 wins is crazy. I just pointed out that your logic was flawed.

That's fine. i admit it's flawed.

But then so is the generalization that Bo is a 4 loss coach, when in fact that's only happened 33% of the time. Just sayin.

• Fire 1

But then so is the generalization that Bo is a 4 loss coach, when in fact that's only happened 33% of the time. Just sayin.

If you're talking regular season, certainly. And as sucky as last season was - sometimes the offseason is better when that 4th doesn't come in the damn bowl game, or back-back championship-bowl game. Bo's has some pretty good regular seasons that were skewed somewhat by the championship/bowls.