Must watch! "13 HOURS: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi"

IMG_2894.JPG

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-bret-baier/blog/2014/09/04/behind-scenes-13-hours-inside-story

Showing a handful of times today/tomorrow...

Posted from a friend,

I encourage everyone to take an hour to watch this interview on FOX News tonight. If you can't watch, record it for later. For the first time in almost 2 years, we don't have to listen to politicians, pundits and talking heads about "what happened in Benghazi". We can hear it from three men who tried to save Ambassador Stevens and others (despite an order to "stand down", which they verify), saw two of their comrades die, and one who was gravely injured himself. It is one of the most compelling interviews I have ever seen. No political fluff, just brave Americans doing what they were trained to do. How refreshing. And how different from what we are accustomed to hearing from those who garner most of the publicity

Not sure why this is funny...Is this yet another imaginary occurrence meant to divide us into Liberals and Conservatives?

Apparently Fox wants us to focus on Benghazi again. They wanted us to focus elsewhere when Khattalah was captured a few months ago.

It's all so predictable . . . and yet people fall for it. That's what's funny. Or that's what is so sad. Take your pick. Laugh or cry.

Puppets on strings.

• Fire 5

To the best of my knowledge, I've never watched a show on Fox news...I seem to remember reading here where it slants one way or the other..(I forget which way). and it never made it to any of my favorites lists of my channel lineup.

I'm sure they will try to edit this in a way to make their political side look best, but hopefully we'll be able to weed through it and get more of a true message from the Horses' mouths..

My friend that alerted me about this program does tend to hate both sides a little more unequally than I do, but she's a rancher in Wyoming...with a lot of horse sense...I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until I see it for myself...Don't watch it if you're scared.

My friend that alerted me about this program does tend to hate both sides a little more unequally than I do, but she's a rancher in Wyoming...with a lot of horse sense...I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until I see it for myself...Don't watch it if you're scared.

Or, God forbid, if you want to think for yourself...

• Fire 2

Why would "they" want us to ignore Khattala?

That should be obvious.

Maybe...If I was more familiar with Fox News.

Was it because no guns were fired?

Or was it because it did or didn't show the political party of your choice in a good light?

Can we really cheer or place blame on any single political party whenever something happens in the world?

Or, God forbid, if you want to think for yourself...

So...You'd rather come to your own conclusions based on what? What people that weren't even there, want to spin it to best benefit their cause?

I can understand boycotting "news" sources you've found to be unreliable...Especially if you find yourself "falling" for their line of crap more often than not...Lots of people are gullible...But It's probably good exercise for your brain to practice weeding through bullsheit once in awhile..

That should be obvious.

Or was it because it did or didn't show the political party of your choice in a good light?

Can we really cheer or place blame on any single political party whenever something happens in the world?

I don't know what you're asking. Could you rephrase it?

Why should we discount the words of three guys who were there?

Because the interview contradicted congressional testimony that may or may not have been given by the very same individuals . . . who coincidentally are now trying to sell a book.

Remember the last time there was a bombshell Benghazi interview by an individual who claimed to be there . . . and was also selling a book?

That should be obvious.

I don't know what you're asking. Could you rephrase it?

and then you wrote

That should be obvious.

And me being the ignoramuus I am, tried to guess...Can you give me your "obvious" answer?