Must watch! "13 HOURS: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi"

Sure. I think I've addressed it before:

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/70453-irslois-lerners-email-lost/?view=findpost&p=1374825

The short version is that good news for anyone but the GOP cannot exist in the Fox universe. Therefore, anytime reality contradicts their scandal/failure narrative they move on to the next story until the news cycle is over. They know that they can just heat the issue back up in a few months and that their viewers will fall into line.

This is why we're talking about Benghazi again now . . . for seemingly the millionth time. Despite the fact that the previous eight (IIRC) committee investigations found no serious wrongdoing . . . we're going to be asked to pretend that this is the one that blows the lid off the "scandal." Some people are going to play along. I won't. Will you?

• Fire 1

Probably not.

I've gotta admit, I get the majority of my "worldly" information from here on HB or on facebook...I learn to trust or mistrust that info based on my opinion of the individual spewing..I mean posting... that link, or their opinion on that subject.

I'm new at paying any attention to politics, or most world events. Not from that much of an increased interest in the subject matter...Maybe more because of concern at why there seems to be much more of a polarizing effect going on among people lately.

I appreciate all the legwork? you and others do with these subjects, and I really do respect your opinions on a lot of subjects...Not because I sometimes agree with your opinions, but more because how respectful you seem to be when dealing with someone with a different opinion.

I'll probably always be against most forms of censorship and will continue to try to expose myself to info however tainted it may be in the hope of getting some sort of truth..somewhere in the middle?

Sure. I think I've addressed it before:

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/70453-irslois-lerners-email-lost/?view=findpost&p=1374825

The short version is that good news for anyone but the GOP cannot exist in the Fox universe. Therefore, anytime reality contradicts their scandal/failure narrative they move on to the next story until the news cycle is over. They know that they can just heat the issue back up in a few months and that their viewers will fall into line.

This is why we're talking about Benghazi again now . . . for seemingly the millionth time. Despite the fact that the previous eight (IIRC) committee investigations found no serious wrongdoing . . . we're going to be asked to pretend that this is the one that blows the lid off the "scandal." Some people are going to play along. I won't. Will you?

So during the Bush administration liberal media outlets didn't have scandal/failure narrative?

Before Obama, I thought GWB would be the worst president we'd ever have in my lifetime.

This is not mine, but it seemed funny for a couple of seconds.

Math Trick....you will love this one! got to try this
You will be pleasantly surprised what your favorite movie is?

Math Trick
This really works. And will only take you about ten seconds.
Amazing it really works. This is my all-time favorite movie.
I am very good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper, and finally on a calculator just to confirm my numerical capabilities.
Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough it IS my very favorite movie EVER!

DO NOT cheat. DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom

You will be AMAZED at how scary, true and accurate this test is

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply that number by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

5. Your total will be a two-digit number. Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite movie (of all time) in the list of 17 movies below:

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Obama Farewell Speech as he leaves office for good, returning to Africa where ever he was born forever
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire

I had a feeling even before taking this test, it would end up being one I hadn't seen yet.!

Before Obama, I thought GWB would be the worst president we'd ever have in my lifetime.

Math Trick

I am very good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper, and finally on a calculator just to confirm my numerical capabilities.

Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough it IS my very favorite movie EVER!

DO NOT cheat. DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

5. Your total will be a two-digit number. Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite movie (of all time) in the list of 17 movies below:

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind

2. E.T.

3. Blazing Saddles

4. Star Wars

5. Forrest Gump

7. Jaws

8. Grease

9. The Obama Farewell Speech as he leaves office for good, returning to Africa where ever he was born forever

10. Casablanca

11. Jurassic Park

12. Shrek

14. Titanic

16. Home Alone

17. Mrs. Doubtfire

I had a feeling even before taking this test, it would end up being one I hadn't seen yet.!

4th grade math......some crazy shitte!!!

Math Trick

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind

2. E.T.

3. Blazing Saddles

4. Star Wars

5. Forrest Gump

7. Jaws

8. Grease

10. Casablanca

11. Jurassic Park

12. Shrek

14. Titanic

16. Home Alone

17. Mrs. Doubtfire

4th grade math......some crazy shitte!!!

Funny, I say the same thing after reading Tea Party budget proposals.