What Obama said tonight.... (sorry if this comes out looking like ass)

developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

I just find it ironic that he included that in his speech.

Looks pretty accurate . . . or am I missing something?

No, you aren't missing anything. What I found ironic is that the uproar over him not having chemical weapons and in Obama's own speech he brings up his chemical weapons.

This doesn't mean anything other than that I found it interesting.

developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

I just find it ironic that he included that in his speech.

Looks pretty accurate . . . or am I missing something?

No, you aren't missing anything. What I found ironic is that the uproar over him not having chemical weapons and in Obama's own speech he brings up his chemical weapons.

I don't think that anyone denied that Saddam had chemical weapons at one time . . .

You're conveniently leaving out the part where we knew Saddam didn't have weapons and actively created that nonsense as a ruse

I think if you asked some military personnel that fought over there, they might disagree with you.

They might disagree that we were actively mislead by our government?

They would disagree that there was nothing there.

What's the theory as to why it was covered up?

Here is what I can say.

I sit 15 feet away from someone that has first person knowledge about this and has openly disagreed with Tschu's opinion.

I don't know him/her . . . but the weight of the evidence seems to go against what you're hinting at.

What's the theory as to why it was covered up?

Here is what I can say.

I sit 15 feet away from someone that has first person knowledge about this and has openly disagreed with Tschu's opinion.

I don't know him/her . . . but the weight of the evidence seems to go against what you're hinting at.

I know you don't and I know it does. And if they were in a position to talk more freely about it and didn't mind me sharing the information, I could be less ambiguous.