Ricky Henry

Geeesh, did we just lose the whole team overnight or is this just a bit premature panic as usual from some? Besides Blankenship leaving the team and Henry going JUCO, who else "is dropping like flies"....Sure some of these post were before they knew Jackson is back on the team.

Yeah, there is an article on Nebraska Rivals about Henry going to Juco. Too bad we lost another one, but I had heard that he wasn't going to qualify. Hopefully in 2 years he receives and invite to join the team and is ready to play.

I am still confused by this "lost another one" comment...Have read it on a couple of other posts....How many have not qualified? Or is this based on Blankenship leaving and Jackson flip flopping and now back on the team?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest greenbayhusker

That's too bad about Ricky. I was hoping he wouldn't have to go the junior college route. I hope he can come back and make an impact in two years. Also, I would like to hear how others know his SAT results. There's no way he could have received an 11!

:restore