Leon Jackson

I have to wonder if this talk was more or less leon saying, i want to play RB or i am transferring. because there were rumors of transfers floating before...some thought leon might be one of them.

I doubt thats how it went, and i hope it didn't. I am still waiting to see this guy with the ball in his hands. Didn't he recieve an award for best scout team offensive player?

he has what it takes but i think he wanted to see the field as much as, and as soon as possible which is why he was accepting these changes. i wonder if he is going to be willing to RS or if he has enough knowledge of our offense to come in right away.

I am glad to see him back at this position. good luck to the Leon.

I have to wonder if this talk was more or less leon saying, i want to play RB or i am transferring. because there were rumors of transfers floating before...some thought leon might be one of them.

I doubt thats how it went, and i hope it didn't. I am still waiting to see this guy with the ball in his hands. Didn't he recieve an award for best scout team offensive player?

he has what it takes but i think he wanted to see the field as much as, and as soon as possible which is why he was accepting these changes. i wonder if he is going to be willing to RS or if he has enough knowledge of our offense to come in right away.

I am glad to see him back at this position. good luck to the Leon.

I wouldn't be too worried about him knowing the offense, he should have some familiarity with it being on the scout team, plus he has 7 months to learn.

by the end of spring practice and the spring game, SOMEONE is going to step up

(Glenn, Lucky or Jackson) and make a statement for RB.....and that will be that....unless they just can't be seperated and we go to some sort of 2 back set for most of the formations, but i don't think that is what cally wants to do...IMHO if Jackson gets the call, he will have to earn it, i don't believe that cally made any deals, he loves these kids, but he will treat them fairly and earn their trust......

hunter

Wonder if the coaches will ever let this kid stay at postion and master it?????  Hopefully this is his last move.

And your proof that the coaches forced him to change positions is...what?

I don't think they ever did. From what I have read he has told the coaches that he will do whatever it takes to get on the field and make plays. I hope that he sticks with RB though, from his video last year, I thought he was as good or better than Lucky. WHAT AN ATHLETE!