NOTICE TO TIM BECK

Fast Jimmy - give me a f#/^ing break. Ameer was clearly injured & should not have played (thats on the coaches). The dude put millions of dollars on the line because he's a competitor & wanted to help his team win. I'll bet its real #/^&ing easy for you to criticize his play...I am guessing you risked nothing. So #/^& off with those comments

Why don't you get off your F*&^(*& high horse. My criticism was of the OP and the ridiculous idea that simply running it down their throats was going to solve our problems. Taking Abdullah out doesn't make his point any more logical. Simple enough for you?

Fast Jimmy - in the 1st half the run was effective. Despite this Tim Beck went away from it. I believe Tim Beck went into panic mode as soon as the game was tied 17-17.

I posted this at halftime to express my frustration. I felt like running the football would be effective like it was in the 1st half. Clearly I was wrong. Wisconsin stacked the box to stop it...& as another poster pointed out, Armstrong couldn't have hit a stationary bus the way he played last night. A QB change was necessary but here at Nebraska we don't pull the starting QB...NO MATTER WHAT (unless we're up by 7 plus TDs with 5 minutes or less in the game. Even that wouldn't have mattered...because our defense gave the most embarrassing performance in college football history

Your comments about Ameer fumbling really pissed me off. Ameer's done everything this season (we're probably 5-4 entering this game without him). He was clearly hurt...should not have played...played anyway because he's still our best IB even injured...