NOTICE TO TIM BECK

Had to do something. They're packing their entire D up to the line. Thankful for the long passes -- at least gave us a couple penalties. We can't run on that D with no threat of pass.

You watched the parts where Wisconsin had the ball, right?...how come they didn't have these same concerns?

They blocked and executed flawlessly. They also have an OC that sticks with what he knows. They have an offensive identity and Stave is a better QB than TA. He was able to pass just enough to pull us out. Not to mention Gerry and Davie/Mitchell ran into each other several times, the armless tackles and other crap that in 100 other schools would have placed you on the pine didn't happen when Wisky was on D......

They play 9 in the box. We have 1 limited rb and a bad decision making qb in the backfield. They can focus on our simple run game. Whatever happened to our diamond formation? Did Heard have a patent on that formation and take it to Kentucky? When things don't work, gotta try different looks. Beck is an idiot.

Beck is an idiot. For several years, a team comes along and stuffs our star and better teams make hay on that. SDSU showed how to beat Martinez, UT carried it out. Same with AA this year. McNeese then MSU then Wisky. He can't find a way to alleviate any pressure either from blitzing, stunts or 9 in the box. no plans to slow or stop the blitz, make a team pay for aggressive pursuit or for stacking the box. He is a no trick pony. No diamond, 2 back set in the final 2 minutes, no sweep, reverses, toss to DPE in motion and the screen pass once. I said this several times in the in game thread. Beck calls what he WANTS us to do, not what we CAN do.

Beck should be let go immediately. Let Fisher or Brown call the rest of the season. $750k boat anchor dragging Husker nation down with him.

Never been a fan. Said it when he was promoted. What did he do with our RB's that made anyone think he would be a good OC here. Bad choice by Bo and even worse OC in Beck.

They blocked and executed flawlessly. They also have an OC that sticks with what he knows. They have an offensive identity and Stave is a better QB than TA.

I agree with all of the above.

My contention is that people say that one can't rely overwhelmingly on the run to win after I saw what Wisconsin did to us and what Florida did to Georgia....and what a dozen different Husker teams did to half a hundred other teams.

They blocked and executed flawlessly. They also have an OC that sticks with what he knows. They have an offensive identity and Stave is a better QB than TA.

My contention is that people say that one can't rely overwhelmingly on the run to win after I saw what Wisconsin did to us and what Florida did to Georgia....and what a dozen different Husker teams did to half a hundred other teams.

Exactly. The game of football hasn't changed. The Huskers have. And for the worse......

LoCountry, I said the same thing on the old board, at the LJS last year, Beck calls to satisfy his ego, not what is good for the team. Our high school staff was similar to that and they just went 0-10 and will probably looking for jobs in a couple of months, I hope Bo is doing the same.

Very true. Its like he calls to prove "he's the smartest guy in the room". Sadly, against "like" teams, he continually proves he's not....

I also mentioned that what is going on at OSU is a great example of what good coaching can do for your QB situation. Braxton Miller goes down with an injury and takes the hopes of Buckeye Nation down with him. Barrett comes in and gets flummoxed by Va. Tech. But, since then, the offense has revolved around what he CAN and CANNOT do, not what Tom Herman wants to do, mostly.

Beck and Bo do not develop anyone into better players.

• Fire 1

Again, look at what Urban Meyer did for his staff. He hired a new co-DC, to help shore up what was certainly a problem area last year for the Buckeyes. Are they a great defense? No, are they better than last year, yes. Do we see improvement in some areas, yes. That's what we are asking, improvement, adjustments, not the same tired refrain.

Again, look at what Urban Meyer did for his staff. He hired a new co-DC, to help shore up what was certainly a problem area last year for the Buckeyes. Are they a great defense? No, are they better than last year, yes. Do we see improvement in some areas, yes. That's what we are asking, improvement, adjustments, not the same tired refrain.

Its not the losses. Those happen. Shoot, most of us figured we lose 1-2 in the regular season. Its how we lost. Wood shed beating. MOST YARDS IN A GAME BY A RB! WTH. Dude ran wild. We were embarrassed again. We don't show any improvement in the basics. Year 7 and the same crap......

Urban is a perfect example of success and player development. It kills me. Its not impossible. Its coaching.....

• Fire 1

Exactly. The game of football hasn't changed. The Huskers have. And for the worse......

Misdirection, sweeps, screens..for gods sake a 2 back set...blah blah blah it's all been said...the incompetence of this staff..both defense and offense is elementary..confusing...laughable...mind dumbing...and one big cluster f#*k.