Unacceptable

The strange thing is if you go over to SBNations husker section (cornnation) there are still a lot of disillusioned fans harping on the "negative nancies" and stating that it will be alright. That's why I don't read that crap site. So out of touch with reality...

It will be alright.

We are 8-2. All we need is one more win.

We may as well be Michigan if nothing is done in the offseason.

Like what?

What changes? That's a serious question.

Bo loves his scheme, he believes in it and he also believes he knows football and defense better than anybody. He tells the media at least once a week "I've seen a lot of football and when you've been around this game as long as I have "...yada yada. Does that sound like a guy that is gonna change anything. Does Bo ever sound like a guy conceding his thoughts, schemes, beliefs, ideas, .....etc.?

So what, he fires Beck? Where does that get us? I love the idea of Beck moving on, I always have been for that. I don't like anything about this offense. I've never seen a QB regress throughout a season the way I've seen two of em do so under Beck. Still, the offense scores points on weak ass teams. Neither side is capable of sh#t against worthy opponents.

What do you suggest we do?

Like what?

Bo loves his scheme, he believes in it and he also believes he knows football and defense better than anybody. He tells the media at least once a week "I've seen a lot of football and when you've been around this game as long as I have "...yada yada. Does that sound like a guy that is gonna change anything. Does Bo ever sound like a guy conceding his thoughts, schemes, beliefs, ideas, .....etc.?

So what, he fires Beck? Where does that get us? I love the idea of Beck moving on, I always have been for that. I don't like anything about this offense. I've never seen a QB regress throughout a season the way I've seen two of em do so under Beck. Still, the offense scores points on weak ass teams. Neither side is capable of sh#t against worthy opponents.

I don't have any suggestions, and quite honestly, it's not my job to fix this program. All I know is, the stuff that has been put on the field has been utter sh#t and embarrassing for the past 7 years. And yeah, the players will run through walls for Bo. That's great. But you can have that and still win important football games too. One doesn't have to preclude the other.

Like what?

I don't have any suggestions, and quite honestly, it's not my job to fix this program. All I know is, the stuff that has been put on the field has been utter sh#t and embarrassing for the past 7 years. And yeah, the players will run through walls for Bo. That's great. But you can have that and still win important football games too. One doesn't have to preclude the other.

They'll run through walls, but when the wall is to tough, they'll quit

Like what?

Pelini's players will not even make simple blocks or tackles for him; they're certainly not running through any walls.

I can't defend this and i won't.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11881616

We need some accountability on this team for guys playing like that or what's the point.

Barry Alverez not only has Wisc. in unis that mirror ours but Camp Randall looks like Memorial Stadium. Wisc is now playing like us too. Why oh why have we never

tried to lure him away from Wisc? A perfect time would have been when TO left.

T_O_B