DE Xavier Kelly [Clemson - Signed LOI]

Will visit for spring game if he can get a ride.

Lol... First time I've heard that before. Would it be a recruiting violation for Hank and Mike to drive down in MR's Prius and pick him up?

The exact same situation occurred with another Kansas prospect two years ago, JUCO DE Abu Lamin. Abu planned on attending BRW but his ride fell through, so he took an official to Florida that weekend instead, link.

Lol... First time I've heard that before. Would it be a recruiting violation for Hank and Mike to drive down in MR's Prius and pick him up?

The exact same situation occurred with another Kansas prospect two years ago, JUCO DE Abu Lamin. Abu planned on attending BRW but his ride fell through, so he took an official to Florida that weekend instead, link.

A little different though right? Considering this is the Spring Game and we can't make it his official?

Not really sure why Spring Games can't be an exclusive 1-Weekend Only chance for recruits to take an official visit... Someone please correct me if I'm way off on this.

A little different though right? Considering this is the Spring Game and we can't make it his official?

Not really sure why Spring Games can't be an exclusive 1-Weekend Only chance for recruits to take an official visit... Someone please correct me if I'm way off on this.

BRW was going to be an unofficial for Abu.

I would rather see the summer before the HS senior year become available for official visits. That way the kids would not have as many commitments, academics or practices/games, that they would have to miss or schedule around. Of course, that would require the NCAA to make a sensible decision and one that did not line their pockets.