In other news, Iowa is giving Wisconsin a game

r06ue1

We are way better than Iowa, and Minnesota. Iowa is awful. Iowa is only giving them a game because they don't have philosophical problems like our coaches do. I actually think we are as good maybe even better than Wisconsin. We struggle against Wisconsin, Minny, and Iowa, because Bo has very serious schematic and philosophical errors that don't allow us to match up well with these teams.

Its sad but we have the talent on the team to beat Wisconsin we dont have the coaches that are 'WILLING" to make the adjustments to beat them. It will be bo's hard headed ways that will eventually do him in; along with those he decided to put around him OC, DC ect....

Anyone on here saying we suck doesn't know football very well, we are actually a team good enough to be in the top ten or better, the problems is Bo has refused to change what he is doing to be able to compete with the physical big ten teams. If he did that we would be fine........ This is a lot easier said then done. I am sure there are a ton of people out there that can better explain the problems better than I can. A lot fewer that actually know how to fix it. Problem is that Bo is clearly in the group that doesn't know how to fix it either.

Wanted to see Iowa win this but they somehow found a way to turn Stave mobile on the last drive, allowing a 1st down from 3rd and long to put the game away. Sad.

They stopped the F(*& out of Gordon, which was somewhat satisfying. They were tackling him so hard our dog was flinching, which is, for better or worse, the wages of a physical run game.

Their pass defense, now, that was a different story. Really sad that their defense couldn't stop them on one more drive.

The day after Thanksgiving? Good lord who knows? If we have Kenny Bell, I'd say it's ours to lose.

Respect? What are you talking about?

What I wanted to see is the Huskers taking it to Gordon like Iowa did, ie., wrap up and tackle for effect. They didn't show him much respect.

Has nothing to do with his accomplishments. There are plenty of "Gordon is a stud" threads that are not related in any way to the Iowa game.

I'm thinking, even before the debacle that was the game last Saturday, that I would've been pretty satisfied with holding Gordon to 200 yards on 31 carries. That offensive line for Wisconsin is still really really good, and just plain big. And Gordon should win the Heisman. He deserves it as he is a class act like Ameer.

To be fair,,Gordon was probably still tired from all the running he did last week. Iowa had it easy.