The Sock Puppet Rides!

Oh, come on. His agent responded to the rumors a day or so ago and Tressel's twitter account is being bombarded with Husker fans asking when he's going to announce he's our new coach. At the very least, you think he'd find it annoying if there was no truth to it. Pretty much the only thing that's left is for Husker fans to congregate on his front lawn.

Road trip!

I'll get my keys. I should be in Lincoln by Friday, give or take a day.

I'll grab a case of beer and some beef jerky.

Ask yourself this, gents: If it wasn't Tressel, would he really allow all this rampant speculation to continue without stepping in at some point to say something like, "I'm really flattered, folks, but my coaching days are over. Best of luck with your search"?

Ask youreself this, what if Jim Tressel wasn't actually concerned with the goings on of Husker Nation?

Oh, come on. His agent responded to the rumors a day or so ago and Tressel's twitter account is being bombarded with Husker fans asking when he's going to announce he's our new coach. At the very least, you think he'd find it annoying if there was no truth to it. Pretty much the only thing that's left is for Husker fans to congregate on his front lawn.

The question still stands.

I answered your question. I think its incredibly unlikely that he is (1) unaware of the rumors and (2) doesn't think they warrant a denial if there is no basis to them.

What are the chances the of the flights between Ohio and Nebraska and the Tressel sightings in Lincoln actually Tress looking to hire a recently available coach from the area(ie Youngstown)

Interesting angle, except that Tressel is not currently a coach and thus would have little use for any of ours. But someone ought to check to see if Youngstown State is looking for a new golf coach just in case.

Ask yourself this, gents: If it wasn't Tressel, would he really allow all this rampant speculation to continue without stepping in at some point to say something like, "I'm really flattered, folks, but my coaching days are over. Best of luck with your search"?

Ask youreself this, what if Jim Tressel wasn't actually concerned with the goings on of Husker Nation?

The question still stands.

I answered your question. I think its incredibly unlikely that he is (1) unaware of the rumors and (2) doesn't think they warrant a denial if there is no basis to them.

It still stands.

What are the chances the of the flights between Ohio and Nebraska and the Tressel sightings in Lincoln actually Tress looking to hire a recently available coach from the area(ie Youngstown)

Interesting angle, except that Tressel is not currently a coach and thus would have little use for any of ours. But someone ought to check to see if Youngstown State is looking for a new golf coach just in case.

Tressel is the president of a university that is without a head football coach..

you guys are dedicated animals... its only 750 PM here and reading this all day is making me beat....... I'm just hoping one day soon i wake up and read something really great..... too tired to put much effort in this post....

Where the F are you? It's 9:50 here in Cali and 6:50 in Hawaii, so . . . ?

They fired their football coach on Nov 25th.