The Sock Puppet Rides!

you guys are dedicated animals... its only 750 PM here and reading this all day is making me beat....... I'm just hoping one day soon i wake up and read something really great..... too tired to put much effort in this post....

Where the F are you? It's 9:50 here in Cali and 6:50 in Hawaii, so . . . ?

A place where he's been beating all day... I think maybe he's taken the circlejerk in this thread too literally.

So everyone is just going crazy over this, yet ignoring the fact that the math doesn't really workout for him to be at that event posted on twitter and fly out of Columbus. Never mind that it doesn't make sense to fly out of Columbus anyway. Neat...

• Fire 1

Very reliable source tells me announcement to be made at halftime of Sundays bball game. Would not elaborate on who but says it will "put a shock through the cfb world"

There are all kinds of "shocks." Will it be an "Urban Meyer is the next head coach" shock, or the "Barney Cotton will serve as head coach" shock?

Also, Lee Barfknecht poo-pooed the idea of pooping on Tim Miles bball game with a halftime announcement. Said that was a dumb idea.

I have a hard time thinking anything will be announced on Sunday let alone during the actual game. Would be a douche move to do it in the middle of a very important basketball game. Now, actually having the new staff there being introduced at half after the hiring is a very different thing. That's been done before.

• Fire 1

Brian Christopherson @HuskerExtraBC

This private plane some were tracking today didn't carry anyone from the #Husker athletic department. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N260LF

So you're saying SE parachuted out over Waverly. Well played, Shawn. Well played indeed.

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

Yeah, he wanted to show JT Shakers.

<begins creasing $1 bills length wise>

I'll get some quarters

So everyone is just going crazy over this, yet ignoring the fact that the math doesn't really workout for him to be at that event posted on twitter and fly out of Columbus. Never mind that it doesn't make sense to fly out of Columbus anyway. Neat...

When it comes to not taking this thread too seriously . . .

frabz-DOING-IT-WRONG-YOU-ARE-b10fc0.jpg

• Fire 1