Why there will be no announcement from Eichorst

Two huge things that we have overlooked while waiting for "the Decision":

1. There will be no announcement. Eichorst will not let the Message Boards and paranoid fans (self included) dictate whether he needs to "make an announcement" to calm their nerves. He is perfectly fine with Pelini and sees no need to constantly reaffirm his support for Pelini. His silence on the issue will tell Husker nation who is in charge.

2. We all forget that Eichorst had NOTHING to do with the first 5 years of Pelini's career and couldn't care less about it. He is only focusing on these past two years. If you objectively look at the last two years, there was one bad loss, Wisconsin. Other than that, we played well (Yes, we had close calls, but won many of those close calls). Yeah, we blew the UCLA game, but coaches don't get fired for losing a game by 20 points. Looking only at the body of work from the last two years, no way in the world would Eichorst fire Pelini. I want Pelini 100% gone, but I've been looking at this all wrong. He's not going anywhere.

We can all stop fantasizing about angry boosters, sellout streaks ending, and what your cousin heard from the cable repair guy, Pelini is staying. And there will be no announcement. Eichorst has already made his announcement. We just weren't listening.

It isn't just the message boards...media both local and national are saying why aren't you canning this guy?

SE will have to make a statement period. Believe it or not the fans run the show not SE. If Bo is retained the sellout streak ends

Do you honestly think the sellout streak will end? Honestly? If BC couldn't kill it with his abysmal death march of 2007, then nothing will kill it. Would love for you to be right, but reality says that the streak isn't ending.

Do you remember them advertising all over the place to get season tickets in the Callahan years? Postings adds on the OWH etc? Have you tried to sell a ticket this season? Heck have you tried giving away ticket?

The waiting list doesn't exist anymore. They allowed people to relocate and upgrade seats while maintaining donation levels. That didn't happen in the Cally years

Do you remember them advertising all over the place to get season tickets in the Callahan years? Postings adds on the OWH etc? Have you tried to sell a ticket this season? Heck have you tried giving away ticket?

The waiting list doesn't exist anymore. They allowed people to relocate and upgrade seats while maintaining donation levels. That didn't happen in the Cally years

I'm not in Lincoln anymore, so I did not know this. However, I still think it will actually have to happen before Eichorst does anything. Eichorst strikes me as a careful guy. He won't pull the trigger until he's absolutely sure there is a problem.

I'm not in Lincoln anymore, so I did not know this. However, I still think it will actually have to happen before Eichorst does anything. Eichorst strikes me as a careful guy. He won't pull the trigger until he's absolutely sure there is a problem.

For the first time since the 1960s We are struggling to sell our tickets....that's a problem man

For the first time since the 1960s We are struggling to sell our tickets....that's a problem man

We have decent seats. West stadium row 35. Because of family obligations we had to miss Purdue and Minny. I tried to sell Purdue and ended up giving them away. The Minny game was interesting. I ended up giving the away too, but that was only after 5 others passed.

We have decent seats. West stadium row 35. Because of family obligations we had to miss Purdue and Minny. I tried to sell Purdue and ended up giving them away. The Minny game was interesting. I ended up giving the away too, but that was only after 5 others passed.

The Minny game was 2 ranked teams too. The AD knows what it going on. SE doesn't want to be the AD that ends the streak. Maintaining Bo guarantees it IMO

Everytime I try to come up for a game, almost everybody tries to stick it to me when trying to buy tickets?